Message From Dave King

I WISH to thank all of the supporters who submitted questions before the Thursday evening deadline.

I received almost 2,300 questions, which reaffirms the high level of interest our fans continue to have in their Club. Many of the questions also highlight that supporters are very pleased with the progress that has been made over the last year but want greater clarity on how I see a continuation of this progression over the next couple of years.

As would be expected many of the questions have a common theme and I will group them into what I believe will be about at least a dozen different topics to which I will respond. Many of the topics are items that I can address directly and some, such as ticketing issues etc., can only be responded to once I secure feedback from the executive members responsible for the specific function.

I do not want to delay my overall response until I receive all the feedback I require to fully respond. I will, therefore, release a number of responses to individual topics over the next 2 weeks. I will initially deal with the ones that I can respond to without reverting to my colleagues.

My first release will be on Monday

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/message-dave-king/

This is a good response from DK. He's managing our expectations, and I'm looking forward to seeing the responses to my questions.

2,300 responses to his request for questions! That's a terrific reaction from the fans. He's taken a brave step in giving us the opportunity to ask. Will he be brave enough to answer them? Who knows, but he'd have to be stupid not to. After the veil of secrecy surrounding the club for so long, this is a great opportunity to continue the journey of rebuilding the trust between the fans and the people who run our club.

Interesting times :crest

Edited by Gaffer

I WISH to thank all of the supporters who submitted questions before the Thursday evening deadline.

I received almost 2,300 questions, which reaffirms the high level of interest our fans continue to have in their Club. Many of the questions also highlight that supporters are very pleased with the progress that has been made over the last year but want greater clarity on how I see a continuation of this progression over the next couple of years.

As would be expected many of the questions have a common theme and I will group them into what I believe will be about at least a dozen different topics to which I will respond. Many of the topics are items that I can address directly and some, such as ticketing issues etc., can only be responded to once I secure feedback from the executive members responsible for the specific function.

I do not want to delay my overall response until I receive all the feedback I require to fully respond. I will, therefore, release a number of responses to individual topics over the next 2 weeks. I will initially deal with the ones that I can respond to without reverting to my colleagues.

My first release will be on Monday

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/message-dave-king/

Do you think he has forgot?:laugh:

Aye but it's still Sunday night in South Africa

They're one hour ahead... Might be a long way away, but Cape town is only about 18 degrees east and with 360 degrees and 24 hours it's 15 degrees for every hour (neglecting the odd hour or half hour for cultural, political and commercial influences).

Might be a joke but it's a really common mistake... :)