Dave King invites your questions

Dear Dave,

Don't you think that the manager would have been better off looking for a proper striker in January rather than prolonging the agony of Kenny Miller? :whistle:

Good job we had Kenny Miller last season!,one of our best players last season!,thankfully we have a good manager who can see good players,as for next season I'm confident MW would like to get a replacement for KM,yet KM will still have a big part to play

Edited by ian1964

If the club manages this process well, it could be a very constructive and refreshing start to the new season. My questions are:

1. How many more permanent players and how many more loan players can we expect to see before the season starts?

2. What is the impact of these new signings on the financial position of the club? Will the season ticket and advertising income cover these costs or will the club require further investments/loans to cover these costs?

3. What succession planning steps are being taken by the club to ensure that we continue with the same style of play and youth development, even if key members of the staff leave?

4. Do you expect the manager to sign a contract extension? If so, when?

5. When can the fans expect to hear an update relating to the issues involving Rangers Retail and the associated deals with Sports Direct?

6. GIven that I'm a senior financial services executive (just like MW was), and given that I too am successful in coaching young players (with the relevant coaching badges, just like MW), what are my chances of taking over from Mark Warburton when he leaves (having won our 60th)? Where do I send my cv?

:champs:

If the club manages this process well, it could be a very constructive and refreshing start to the new season. My questions are:

1. How many more permanent players and how many more loan players can we expect to see before the season starts?

2. What is the impact of these new signings on the financial position of the club? Will the season ticket and advertising income cover these costs or will the club require further investments/loans to cover these costs?

3. What succession planning steps are being taken by the club to ensure that we continue with the same style of play and youth development, even if key members of the staff leave?

4. Do you expect the manager to sign a contract extension? If so, when?

5. When can the fans expect to hear an update relating to the issues involving Rangers Retail and the associated deals with Sports Direct?

6. GIven that I'm a senior financial services executive (just like MW was), and given that I too am successful in coaching young players (with the relevant coaching badges, just like MW), what are my chances of taking over from Mark Warburton when he leaves (having won our 60th)? Where do I send my cv?

:champs:

Sounds like you're in with a good chance mate... :thup:

Hopefully all the questions are as good as yours. :)