Just wonder what we expect to get out of these gamesagainst Italy and France with so many players missing for one reason or another.

Regardless of what happens we still cant win when it matters most i.e. Ireland away and georgia away in the qualifiers

Nope!,19 year old Oliver Burke who plays for Nottingham Forest got on, Graig Bryson from Derby County FC ( I think that's who he plays for?)

I'm glad you said who Oliver Burke was mate! Wallace should tell them to shove the call up

Strachan once described Rangers as 'not my kind of club' .

McKay, Wallace etc should take note. He has his favourites and they wont be amongst them.

Mulgrew has hardly played all season but as soon as she started playing for the yahoos again straight back in the Scotland team

When I saw the formation (4-4-2), I thought Strachan won't trust a player of McKay's quality in the side. The inherent strategy is defensive, so every player needs to work hard and defend; rather boring and dated to be honest. McKay can work hard and defend, but the formation -- where he plays on the left of a 4-man midfield -- is not going to get the best out of him. We'll need a better manager and a better way of playing for Barrie to get into the side. It's quite depressing: arguably one of the most talented players Scotland has and he can't get in the team? Where have I heard that before?