The circle is round: Police 'source' claims RFC fans blocked their response

It is ALMOST amusing that video footage doesn't constitute evidence in the Rangers hating Scotland.

But an "unnamed source" with no quotes attributed constitutes proof of guilt.

Only in the rancid backwaters of a Rangers hating country would you see this....

What puzzles me is this .....

The riot vans were clearly not around the stadium so I can only assume they were parked at the Police Station on Aitkenhead Road (if not then it's even more baffling).

Now what side of Hampden is the Police Station situated? At the Hibs end.

Now what fans were now starting to leave the stadium? Us ofcourse.

So by process of elimination what side of the ground would have ZERO traffic and therefore give a clear run to the stadium? You get my point by now .......

I left the stadium just as the horses were galloping down the tunnel followed by about a dozen or so Police running down.

I was parked in the space roped off for wheelchair fans which is the last part of the car park before where the buses park.

The steward was refusing to let cars exit but after about 5 minutes 2 other cars edged out and I followed suit, again we were stopped trying to exit the car park again at the exit to KInghorn Drive again the cars in front just drove passed the steward to get out.

I drove the fifty or so yards down Kinghorn Drive exited left down Mount Annan Drive along Aitkenhead Road then on to the A728 at the split and from there up the slip road on to the M74. It's actually the quickest I've ever got away from Hampden, however all the way down those streets I saw not one single Police Officer and not one single Police vehicle. Thing is there is direct access from Aitkenhead Road up to the East Stand where the Hibs fans were supposed to be.

It's clear the whole Police Operation on Saturday was a shambles from the pre-game planning to the woeful execution.

The fact that they utterly failed to plan for any trouble from the Hibs fans and all Police reinforcements were located with only access from the Rangers end gives an insight to the mindset of Police Scotland and that's a dark, bigoted and disturbing place.

That FOI thing is no smoking gun. They're not going to acknowledge is something has been leaking info (real source or not).

Edited by Frankie

Yes the author of the piece has history with using hun, something she will claim is fine because she says she is married to a rangers supporter.

I'm trying to imagine being married to someone who talks like that. I think it would be awful.

Perhaps he posts in here and can tell us what it is like. :cool4:

I'm trying to imagine being married to someone who talks like that. I think it would be awful.

Perhaps he posts in here and can tell us what it is like. :cool4:

Not clear that he does in fact support Rangers.

[tweet]735748019115565056[/tweet]

There is no doubt they use the term H*n to describe Protestants and not just Rangers fans. I'm bewildered as to why it makes a difference?? Maybe we should ask if it's OK to use Fe***n as long as we are directing it towards Celtic supporters that are not Catholic?? I think not! There is deep rooted bigotry and hatred of not only Rangers but also many of the large section of society that follows the club and those connected with the club.