A most unfair FARE

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/fares-unbiased-observers-two-uefa-journalists-on-the-ground-for-the-game-at-psv-in-2011-were-celtic-fans/

"FARE has never declared any transparency as to who was their ‘unbiased’ observer who reported Rangers to UEFA Without FARE declaring who he/they were their ‘unbiasedness’ cannot be verified.

However we can verify that two UEFA reporters, both Celtic fans, were on the ground in Eindhoven, one of which reported for UEFA just prior to the game and the other one reported for UEFA on the actual game itself. Funny that that game would attract 2 Celtic supporting UEFA journalists.

They are:

Alex O’Henley, a Scottish UEFA reporter well known to Rangers fans as a friend of the bigot ‘tarred with a sickening sectarian brush’ Phil, and

Derek Brookman, a Scottish UEFA reporter resident in The Netherlands"

Edited by SteveC

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/fares-unbiased-observers-two-uefa-journalists-on-the-ground-for-the-game-at-psv-in-2011-were-celtic-fans/

"FARE has never declared any transparency as to who was their ‘unbiased’ observer who reported Rangers to UEFA Without FARE declaring who he/they were their ‘unbiasedness’ cannot be verified.

However we can verify that two UEFA reporters, both Celtic fans, were on the ground in Eindhoven, one of which reported for UEFA just prior to the game and the other one reported for UEFA on the actual game itself. Funny that that game would attract 2 Celtic supporting UEFA journalists.

They are:

Alex O’Henley, a Scottish UEFA reporter well known to Rangers fans as a friend of the bigot ‘tarred with a sickening sectarian brush’ Phil, and

Derek Brookman, a Scottish UEFA reporter resident in The Netherlands"

anyone know anything about this guy?

never heard his name before.

http://www.derekbrookman.com/about-me.html

I'm a Scottish copywriter, football journalist and presenter who lives in the Netherlands.

I went freelance at the beginning of 2001, after having worked at two different marketing communications agencies (Howard Design and Ten International).

Over the last 15 years I've been lucky enough to travel widely for many different

projects and clients, as well as get involved in some brilliant and very inspirational

jobs.

I've interviewed and written about leading figures in major multinationals, as well as many of the top footballers and coaches in the world (Cruyff, Messi...). I've presented at exhibitions in Europe and America. Become 'the guy on camera' for various businesses within Philips. But the time spent talking to a street doctor who's given decades of his life to helping the underprivileged in Calcutta probably tops the lot.

I first came to the Netherlands in 1985. I've lived there ever since, except for a

two-year period during which I travelled throughout Asia and busked/taught English

in Taipei. In addition to being a writer/journalist I'm a musician, traveller, climber,

footballer and father.

Should our board not be taking this up with the SFA and UEFA?

Working for UEFA under the watch of the now discredited Greasy Platini were they? Remember his visit to CP whilst Reid was chairman? All too cosy for my liking. What was discussed do you think? Reid was panicking as WS had returned to Rangers & reached the UEFA final

Engage the services of the corrupt FARE organisation to try to get Rangers chucked out of Europe by the equally corrupt UEFA. You couldnt make this up.

Alex O'Henley was plucked from Barra island life by the proprietor of the West Highland Free Press, Brian Wilson. Yep, that Brian Wilson, MP, Cabinet Minister, and Board Director at ra Sellik.

O'Henley has been the main man at BBC Alba's football coverage since it's launch.

Phil McFournames and O'Henley are regular drinking partners in the downstairs lounge of the Admiral Bar, HQ of Pacific Quay CSC.

Alex O'Henley was plucked from Barra island life by the proprietor of the West Highland Free Press, Brian Wilson. Yep, that Brian Wilson, MP, Cabinet Minister, and Board Director at ra Sellik.

O'Henley has been the main man at BBC Alba's football coverage since it's launch.

Phil McFournames and O'Henley are regular drinking partners in the downstairs lounge of the Admiral Bar, HQ of Pacific Quay CSC.

"Are"? Has Ill-Phill left his self-imposed exile and made that dangerous way to Glasgow into the snake-pit itself?

I had to double check that this wasnt a thread from 5 years ago.

I dont see the relevance of this today. We know we got stitched up regularly in Europe by our enemies over the last decade. We know FARE was anything but. I thought it was common knowledge that O'Henley was part of it. I seemed to recall that I knew that at the time.

With everything we have going on at the moment, not to mention we failed to get into Europe for next season as well, I really dont see the point of this article. Am I missing something?

I had to double check that this wasnt a thread from 5 years ago.

I dont see the relevance of this today. We know we got stitched up regularly in Europe by our enemies over the last decade. We know FARE was anything but. I thought it was common knowledge that O'Henley was part of it. I seemed to recall that I knew that at the time.

With everything we have going on at the moment, not to mention we failed to get into Europe for next season as well, I really dont see the point of this article. Am I missing something?

So you're quite happy just to forget & move on after what unFARE & these two might have done ? I'm not. I want answers & whether all roads lead to the east end