Jock Tamson, Joe Bloggs, ............., Greg Binnie!

I know the trials and tribulations of Jum Spence's flame haired lovechild, Greg Binnie have been covered on this forum. It seems to me that this particular happy Hibee caped crusader is the definitive Easter Road everyman? He is the epitome of the mind set being projected by so many connected to the Leith club. Exuberance seeping from the pores, a headful of carnival atmosphere, and knowing it was their turn to bathe in the deluge of plaudits emanating from the rest of the Rangers hating country. The sin is washed clean.

We see Greg on numerous videos, his mercurial fleet of foot barely kissing the turf, his arm cocked and fist clenched as he targets the Rangers keeper, Wes Foderingham. At the point of detonation by the human missile, another Hibee runs interference, and Greg's fist arcs wildly without purchase. Of course, the PF will argue intent. The propellent continues to burn and Greg is actively looking to acquire another target, but again interference demands a selfie with a sod of turf. He is his mother's son because he texts his labours to his Maw, she tweets and broadcasts her obvious pride to an unexpecting world.

The Ratho rocket returned to the maternal launch pad in the early hours of Sunday morning and recharged the dilithium crystals. He awakes to heavy in-coming, plans to enjoy an open topped bus parade are subjected to interference by pesky H-u-ns. Inconsiderate busy bastards have busied themselves in a hive of activity, picking Greg's life apart. He is a recent SFA intern, currently George Watson's school squash coach, and has an acceptance by Napier University to enter third year on a degree course. Worse, the trajectory of yesterday's flight has been accurately recorded.

Self detonation is hard to bear; particularly when anyone, any team, and everyman pitted against Rangers, is immediately credited with ownership of victim status. The H-u-ns are NEVER victims. Get proactive, grip the situation, deny and minimise, and get friendly media sources to amplify the plight of the good guys. Donning the cape of the righteousness, look down that camera lens and play limited mea culpa, "I was on the pitch, I was near Rangers players, but didn't touch anybody". Illicit your angst by painting mawkish mental imagery, "seeing my mum reduced to tears by social media abuse ..........that's why I'm speaking out". Omit that STV have weighed you in for £250 payment; but hey you've got to make the most of the opportunities provided, a bit like post match Saturday?

The world and it's dug understands and empathises with a wailing maw and really, it is NOT Greg's fault. Remember Mater tweeting her darling son's activities, accompanied by selfie proof? Greg is a Hibby everyman flashing his credentials as being a product of his conditioning. The strapline attached to his Maw's tweets was : "suck it you whinging pieces of sh1te".

Marvel at such charm.

what a post , genius

The propellent continues to burn and Greg is actively looking to acquire another target

Absolutely superb:clap:

I have just seen the footage of the Ratho Rocket leaving the court yesterday, replete in tracksuit bottoms and a grey hoodie!

I suspect Greg sees himself as a character from the pages of Trainspotting. Confused imagery, deep regret and respect for the court?

Choose Strife.