Good Morning Scotland

Rangers fans were exuberant when humping the BHEASTS in the semis,did the Rangers fans storm the pitch and assault players and officials?,attack opposing fans?, rip up the pitch?,break the goal posts?..................................

There was one older Hobo on saying that the pitch invasion was planned well before the match,he said it is all over social media!

apparently they were going to do the same at falkirk

had they won.

which was nice.

There was also a large contingent of Tims in with the Hivs thugs,. We left our place of after game refreshments, about an hour and a half after the final whistle 6.30pm ish, There were still fans in green and white roaming about. Glasgow accents abusing Rangers supporters in cars at traffic lights and in slow moving traffic.

There was also a large contingent of Tims in with the Hivs thugs,. We left our place of after game refreshments, about an hour and a half after the final whistle 6.30pm ish, There were still fans in green and white roaming about. Glasgow accents abusing Rangers supporters in cars at traffic lights and in slow moving traffic.

Glasgow accents doesn't necessarily equate to Celtic fans.

Proof needed before casting such aspersions.

Glasgow accents doesn't necessarily equate to Celtic fans.

Proof needed before casting such aspersions.

While that's true, I think it's worth noting that due to the unique nature of both their supporters, it would be very strange to have Glaswegian Hibs fans due to Celtic being the bigger and more religiously formulated club.

While that's true, I think it's worth noting that due to the unique nature of both their supporters, it would be very strange to have Glaswegian Hibs fans due to Celtic being the bigger and more religiously formulated club.

I doubt it helps our cause when casting aspersions without knowing for fact that they were involved. Looks like paranoia from the outside looking in.

Bearing in mind 75% of Hibs allocation went to those who were not known to the club I think it's fair to say that there is a probability that their were others among them who may not have been what we would consider regular followers of Hibs. A fair chance some could have been Celtic fans given the location of Hampden and the two clubs connection.

Bearing in mind 75% of Hibs allocation went to those who were not known to the club I think it's fair to say that there is a probability that their were others among them who may not have been what we would consider regular followers of Hibs. A fair chance some could have been Celtic fans given the location of Hampden and the two clubs connection.

Possibility, not probability.

Is there a chance Celtic fans were in amongst them ? Absolutely. Would it make more sense to know for sure before casting accusations ? I would think so.