After game today and capitulation at end I don't think this would have happened if we had kept our POTY of last year.

Maybe. But I hope he enjoys the Championship next season. That was his choice.

After game today and capitulation at end I don't think this would have happened if we had kept our POTY of last year.

He doesn't fit into the team. We need better players, certainly, but not players that don't fit. Moreover, he actually lost a heading duel to Miller for our equiliser, so he's hardly great in the air; Hibs have been poor in the air for a while. (It does beg the question, why didn't we put more balls into the box?)

He doesn't fit into the team. We need better players, certainly, but not players that don't fit. Moreover, he actually lost a heading duel to Miller for our equiliser, so he's hardly great in the air; Hibs have been poor in the air for a while. (It does beg the question, why didn't we put more balls into the box?)

Why didnt we put more balls into the box--------cos we dont.

Why do we take so many short corners------cos we do.

Why do we make unnecessary subs----cos thats what we do.

why dont we change things up a bit------cos we cant or wont.

why did we loose------see above!!

Why dont we sit deeper when theres a cup final to be won in ten minuets time? you answer this one Rousseau.

Why didnt we put more balls into the box--------cos we dont.

Why do we take so many short corners------cos we do.

Why do we make unnecessary subs----cos thats what we do.

why dont we change things up a bit------cos we cant or wont.

why did we loose------see above!!

Why dont we sit deeper when theres a cup final to be won in ten minuets time? you answer this one Rousseau.

What's your point? We don't do something, because we don't?

I hope I'm not wrong here but MWs point blank refusal to change his system is becoming a problem to the the point of being nieveity. I respect his footballing ethos but there are times when every team/manager must see that a certain situation or match deserves a different approach, surely that's part of the job.

What's your point? We don't do something, because we don't?

Yes exactly.Hard and fast rules that must be followed.

Problem being ,its turned into the most predictable team in the country.

There is NO team that hasnt got our measure,inc,alloa,livingston,falkirk etc.

Thats gonna have to change-----ill refer you to your----why didnt we put more balls into the box ?querie.

I hope I'm not wrong here but MWs point blank refusal to change his system is becoming a problem to the the point of being nieveity. I respect his footballing ethos but there are times when every team/manager must see that a certain situation or match deserves a different approach, surely that's part of the job.

I heard a Hibs player say they worked on set pieces all week; they got 2 goals from them. What input is D. Weir having? Must do something about the right side of our defence, particularly.

Yes exactly.Hard and fast rules that must be followed.

Problem being ,its turned into the most predictable team in the country.

There is NO team that hasnt got our measure,inc,alloa,livingston,falkirk etc.

Thats gonna have to change-----ill refer you to your----why didnt we put more balls into the box ?querie.

You can say the same about Bayern Munich and Barcelona: they play predictable football. There is a difference between being predictable and being ineffective. I think Hibs were fairly predictable -- 5 at the back and counter, then move to their normal 4-4-2 (diamond) when they were pushing to get back into the game -- but they were effective. Predictability shouldn't matter, if we're doing the right things, but it's the efficacy that is the issue. We need better players, and we need better options on the bench.