The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

Lee Wallace considering retiring... Made complaint to ref and ref called him a "grass".

Folks, this is Scottish football in 2016. So long as you are battering anything to do with Rangers all is ok.fucking ridiculous.

I know it is extreme but if I were Dave King I would seriously be considering handing in our resignation to the SFA tomorrow. When officials have no interest in the protection of players it is time to pack up our bags and go.

Is that not a wind up online?

Our board must pursue this. To Holyrood if need be

I deleted my post Rab, think it was a hoax :(

At least I hope it was

Edited by craig

What i witnessed was a few dozen Rangers fans trying to get on the pitch to defend our players being subjected to repeated assaults from the Hibernian fans,. The police did their job at the Rangers end and stopped those Rangers fan on the pitch from getting no further than the 18 yard box. In contrast to the Police at the Hibernian end who allowed a mass invasion on to the pitch, and let them run the length of the pitch virtually right up to our support.

What i found disgraceful by Police Scotland Glasgow Chapter, they allowed Hibernian fans to run amok unchallenged, without the need to draw their batons, but almost to a man and woman had their batons drawn at the ready and used on Rangers fans.

Our board must pursue this. To Holyrood if need be[/QUOTE]

Or the European court of Justice. Waste of time Westminster now. But then if we vote leave....

The SFA must do something.Ban Hibz from next season's SC for starters

What i witnessed was a few dozen Rangers fans trying to get on the pitch to defend our players being subjected to repeated assaults from the Hibernian fans,. The police did their job at the Rangers end and stopped those Rangers fan on the pitch from getting no further than the 18 yard box. In contrast to the Police at the Hibernian end who allowed a mass invasion on to the pitch, and let them run the length of the pitch virtually right up to our support.

What i found disgraceful by Police Scotland Glasgow Chapter, they allowed Hibernian fans to run amok unchallenged, without the need to draw their batons, but almost to a man and woman had their batons drawn at the ready and used on Rangers fans.

Plod Scotland are a joke. End of.

Watch we don't have double standards here. In 1972 we were banned from Europe for 2 years after our fans were battered by Franco's fascist police and retaliated. There was nothing we could do over who chose to follow us. You might as well blame the club for the weather. As I said, there is enough evidence for action to be taken against rioting Hibs fans - the real culprits.

Rangers fans celebrating the European victory was a benchmark regarding fans running on to the park to celebrate such occasion...we got banned for two years reduced to one year after appeal.

Hobo fans attacking the oppositions players is completely different if you take the sensible view.

The SFA must do something.Ban Hibz from next season's SC for starters

But it was the Hibs supporters to blame. Can we really blame the club however much we dislike Petrie? See my earlier post re Barcelona 72. You wouldn't want us to be blamed for the actions of some of our fans would you?

But it was the Hibs supporters to blame. Can we really blame the club however much we dislike Petrie? See my earlier post re Barcelona 72. You wouldn't want us to be blamed for the actions of some of our fans would you?

We got punished for Barcelona 72.

Hibz should be punished in a similar manner for today