Scottish Cup Final Betting

I had that before. All as I can say is don't worry you won't be the only one. Half the wedding party will probably be there.

Happened at my own wedding..... and I snuck out too.... Was July 4th, 1998 - Holland beat Argentina in the quarter finals of the WC. Almost all the guys at the wedding were watching the game whilst the women were upstairs at the party :D

Odds on my mrs falling out with me as a I sneak out of a wedding to watch it in a boozer: 1/1000

Since its on the BBC you could get away with watching it on your phone/tablet. There will be a horrid delay though

Your own wedding?? That had potential to be the quickest ever divorce haha!... Well if you managed to get away with that, I should be ok!

I did indeed... I actually managed to sneak the final result into my speech for those guys who were too scared to sneak away :D

Your own wedding?? That had potential to be the quickest ever divorce haha!... Well if you managed to get away with that, I should be ok!

yous ur aw' pussies.

My wedding coincided with Rangers and Celtic game at Parkhead.

Martha street in the morning and all the guys had tickets for the game. We all fired ourselves down to Parkhead in the afternoon while the burds got the grub/drink together in my cousin's big flat borrowed for the occasion.

How did it go ?...you'll be asking

bastards gubbed us

I thought he was being gentle to them as well! Is all banter now lost?

I think there is banter and banter. It is not always necessary though and if we get it every post then the website will look a mess and we may lose a lot of posters who like serious discussion. Use when called for I would say but we have always been proud that we have one of the more serious discussion websites.