exposingtherhats Latest Report (Not A Blog)

John Brown got a lot wrong but he also got enough people not to renew to force through regime change.

Or helped at very least to get the thousands required. He played his part.

that summer night on Edmiston Drive. He stood on the steps outside the door. He said "Charles Green isn't Rangers, " he pointed to the big crowd and said "YOU are fuckin' Rangers...and even if we're playing in a public park we'll all be there" It was inspirational.

Unfortunately the people who knew more on here were more interested in throwing one liners as explaining why they thought or knew what was going on. Instead of now claiming the moral high ground maybe they should look at their behaviour. "It was obvious" many say but things can only be obvious if you have all the facts.The borders of obvious is also a grey area and not everyone has the same information or thinking ability.

Some heard what had happened in the past and jumped to a conclusion, others decided not to do so and wait for further evidence. is the latter a "mistake"?

I've gone over what I knew and when I knew it and don't believe I would change the way I look at things if they happened again. :)

Different people see different things, they have different thresholds relative to different circumstances/details that they see/read and perceive/interpret it differently. They have differing areas of expertise/interest and differing amounts of time to dedicate.

You'd think most would come to differing conclusions but instead most tend to go where they are 'guided'. The reasons why this is so are at the root of what has been a huge problem.

Forget the details and the detailed evidence based case to present to messageboarders for a moment and think of preventing the flow of misleading bullshit / being able to detect it more easily and dismissing it.

Unfortunately the people who knew more on here were more interested in throwing one liners as explaining why they thought or knew what was going on. Instead of now claiming the moral high ground maybe they should look at their behaviour. "It was obvious" many say but things can only be obvious if you have all the facts.The borders of obvious is also a grey area and not everyone has the same information or thinking ability.

John Brown spelled out in agricultural language charles green was crook

anyone worried about the language used was a fool

the support wasted 2 years before finally acting - well most - and close to 100 million was pissed away.

Edited by jhunter

the support wasted 2 years before finally acting - well most - and close to 100 million was pissed away.

Green was an opportunist who saw a way to make himself and his chums a few bob. Looking back many of us were taken in whether we'd admit it or not. He did manage to get 38k ST sales which proves my point.

But he was not alone was he ? We had McCoist, McCulloch & Durrant paying themselves around £30k p.w. between them. Was that ok because they were 'Rangers men' or does that make them better than Green and his chums?

McCoist was worst of all IMO if(as suggested) he wouldnt negotiate a settlement with Dave King but chose to continue to collect £14k p.w. sitting at home on gardening leave

Green was an opportunist who saw a way to make himself and his chums a few bob. Looking back many of us were taken in whether we'd admit it or not. He did manage to get 38k ST sales which proves my point.

But he was not alone was he ? We had McCoist, McCulloch & Durrant paying themselves around £30k p.w. between them. Was that ok because they were 'Rangers men' or does that make them better than Green and his chums?

McCoist was worst of all IMO if(as suggested) he wouldnt negotiate a settlement with Dave King but chose to continue to collect £14k p.w. sitting at home on gardening leave

Again i've been holding fire on those who were enriched under green till i heard their motives during/after the trial

but that summer if mccoist/durrant had walked saying the same as brown no season tickets would have been sold - that didn't happen so...

BUT we await the detail.

John Brown spelled out that we didn't own the title deeds. He misled the support. Perhaps if he hadn't lied then things might have been different.

He then wanted a Celtic fan too own the club. We're we fools in not getting behind him then too?