exposingtherhats Latest Report (Not A Blog)

"Agricultural language" and "lied" ... perhaps we put it less strongly. I would assume (and sure don't know for certain) that Bomber knew exactly as much as we did about the title deeds at the time and threw it in for good measure (or out of blind faith). Not the best thing to do, but I wouldn't call him a liar for that, perhaps someone grossly misguided and perhaps a bit too open minded.

"Agricultural language" and "lied" ... perhaps we put it less strongly. I would assume (and sure don't know for certain) that Bomber knew exactly as much as we did about the title deeds at the time and threw it in for good measure (or out of blind faith). Not the best thing to do, but I wouldn't call him a liar for that, perhaps someone grossly misguided and perhaps a bit too open minded.

Not so. He knew more about the title deeds than we did. His agent had viewed them, told them that they were all in order but Bomber basically ignored his own agent's information to throw mud. He may have been right about Green in general but he was wrong about the title deeds.

He had information telling him from his own trusted source that there was nothing amiss with the title deeds and chose to continue to argue otherwise. That is, at the very least, misleading the public and, quite possibly, lying.