Matchday Ibrox Cuisine

There are still a few things to be addressed at Ibrox regarding upkeep of the Stadium and bloody court cases...

My question is...are there any plans in place that the catering contract be torn up so as Bears get a decent pie to chomp on during season 2016/17?

I can stomach coughing up £2.40 for a burnt dried pie when I'm starving, but not when I fancy a bite to eat.

There are still a few things to be addressed at Ibrox regarding upkeep of the Stadium and bloody court cases...

My question is...are there any plans in place that the catering contract be torn up so as Bears get a decent pie to chomp on during season 2016/17?

I can stomach coughing up £2.40 for a burnt dried pie when I'm starving, but not when I fancy a bite to eat.

The hospitality pies are light years ahead of the pies proferred to Joe Punter in the West Enclosure.

The hospitality pies are light years ahead of the pies proferred to Joe Punter in the West Enclosure.

Are there a good proportion of moist fresh meat in these hospitality pies you speak of?

There is STEAK in the steak pies which in itself is a novelty!

Doesn't need to be steak, just edible food really. Greggs do a magnificent pie for less than half the price Ibrox sell theirs.

Shouldn't really be comparing Ibrox pies to Greggs but I will....Gregg 5 Ibrox 0, on price and quality.:cool:

Edit: Greggs 5 Ibrox -5 I should say.:thup:

Edited by Bearman

Have heard that the famous Killie pies will be the pie of choice for next year , they have fallen out with Kilmarnock, that came from a Kilmarnock share holder who knows some of their board members

Have heard that the famous Killie pies will be the pie of choice for next year , they have fallen out with Kilmarnock, that came from a Kilmarnock share holder who knows some of their board members

I sincerely hope so, used to collect over 100 a time to take up the road (not all for myself though!).

East Fife ones are even better though.

Not sure if this is technically the right thread to put this in, but I took my Mum and Dad to Argyll House for my Dad's 60th today and it was excellent.

I should probably have started a new thread, but didn't think it was worthy of one on its own :D

Not sure if this is technically the right thread to put this in, but I took my Mum and Dad to Argyll House for my Dad's 60th today and it was excellent.

I should probably have started a new thread, but didn't think it was worthy of one on its own :D

Argyll House is excellent. I have been there for both lunch and dinner (no, I'm not a glutton..... I was there for dinner with our touring group to Rangers and have met my Rangers contact there for lunch a couple of times) and can have no complaints about either lunch OR dinner. The staff are excellent too, very friendly and attentive (though that may be because one of the Rangers staff was with me at the time :D