Individual Rangers Player Reports - Season 2015/16

I agree with most of that.

I wonder if we will get a surprise next year at right back though.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Tav moved further forward but not sure the manager will want to tinker too much with the team.

Good article and agree with the majority. On MOH i personally don't think he has settled and I know I'm not going the only one who is of the opinion, that he dosnt feel quite at home at our club, for want of a better phrase. His heart dosnt seem to be there, and over time I may be proven wrong, however one thing that I do have knowledge off is body language, and it's all wrong. There could be a number of reasons for that, and hopefully he will be a different player next season. Time will tell??.

Good article and agree with the majority. On MOH i personally don't think he has settled and I know I'm not going the only one who is of the opinion, that he dosnt feel quite at home at our club, for want of a better phrase. His heart dosnt seem to be there, and over time I may be proven wrong, however one thing that I do have knowledge off is body language, and it's all wrong. There could be a number of reasons for that, and hopefully he will be a different player next season. Time will tell??.

I think MOH's problem was that we couldn't utilise his pace against teams who 'parked the bus' last season.

Hopefully next season will be different. I'm sure it will.

MOH's pace is difficult to utilise when there's no space to run into! I think he's not quite settled into the system yet. He tries, but it's not worked thus far. I hope a full pre-season will see him settle.

MOH's pace is difficult to utilise when there's no space to run into! I think he's not quite settled into the system yet. He tries, but it's not worked thus far. I hope a full pre-season will see him settle.

If teams are sitting with two banks of four, and the defensive 4 are in the penalty box, there is no room for MOH to use his pace. Just because we are back in the SPL (for want of a better description), I do not for an instant expect teams to play an open expansive game against us. It is a nice option for us (probably off the bench) but I think MOH will struggle in a right wing position. Waggy and Forester would be well ahead of him in the queue. He may be better off playing down the middle, but it will still require an open game to make best use of his attributes. On the plus side, he will have pre-season to understand MW's instructions and requirements, so hopefully he can adapt his game and become more of an asset than he has shown to date.