Five In Team Of The Year

RANGERS have had five players named in the PFA Championship Team of the Year for their title winning exploits for the Light Blues.

Gers captain and Rangers Player of the Year Lee Wallace and Rangers Goal of the Season award winner James Tavernier are named at full back, with Jason Holt named in the midfield engine room and Barrie McKay named out wide for his exploits on the wing.

The Light Blues Young Player of the Year is joined in attack by Rangers Players’ Player of the Year and Sam English Bowl winner Martyn Waghorn, who is hopeful of making a return to action tomorrow against St Mirren.

Goalkeeper Danny Rogers, defender Peter Grant and striker John Baird represent Falkirk with former Gers defender Darren McGregor, Scotland international John McGinn and attacker Jason Cummings also included.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/uncategorised/five-team-year/

Disappointed Kenny Miller isn't in there....??

Fast Facts:

Only Martyn Waghorn has a better 'Minutes per goal' and 'Assists' record than Kenny in the Championship.

1. Waggy - 104 minutes per goal, 6 Assists

2. Miller - 143 - 4

3. Cummings - 152 - 1

4. Baird - 168 - 3

Miller has been fantastic for us especially since we lost Waghorn to injury.

Disappointed Kenny Miller isn't in there....??

Fast Facts:

Only Martyn Waghorn has a better 'Minutes per goal' and 'Assists' record than Kenny in the Championship.

1. Waggy - 104 minutes per goal, 6 Assists

2. Miller - 143 - 4

3. Cummings - 152 - 1

4. Baird - 168 - 3

Miller has been fantastic for us especially since we lost Waghorn to injury.

I don't know what you have been watching but Miller is, was, and always will be, substandard. Poor control, poor finishing, dreadful reading of the game, and his one major asset, pace, has long since gone. I wouldn't have him in my top 11 Rangers players of the season never mind the top 11 from the whole league.

Look at our results since Waggys injury that I posted the other day, Miller leading the line has been an abject failure.

I don't know what you have been watching but Miller is, was, and always will be, substandard. Poor control, poor finishing, dreadful reading of the game, and his one major asset, pace, has long since gone. I wouldn't have him in my top 11 Rangers players of the season never mind the top 11 from the whole league.

Look at our results since Waggys injury that I posted the other day, Miller leading the line has been an abject failure.

Bit over the top in the condemnation of one of our players TB. I think he's been superb for us.

Your hatred for the players blinkers your opinion imo.

What results are you referring to regards Waggy getting injured?

Will agree to disagree TB. IMHO your clear disdain of Miller is clouding your judgement of his contribution to us this season.

We all see it different guys, I see all his many faults holding our team back. The thought of him getting much game time next season worries me terribly.

I will say it again, he is a terrible passer, has abysmal close control, terrible reader of the game, terrible finisher, and the one asset he always had, pace, has long since gone. All I ever get back is he has done well. I suppose it depends on how low you set the bar. Yes he usually works hard, is a great guy around the dressing room and by all accounts has been a good help to our young guys. Our results and form since he has replaced Waggy as leader of the front line isn't supportive of the Miller for President lobby!

I don't hate the guy, I just think we could and should be doing a lot better for the money.