Rangers have been my team since I could walk and I imagine most on here are likewise. That said, I like Neil McCann a lot - was a quality player and I think Sky should get him involved in the English games because he has a lot to offer as a pundit.

Rangers have always been my team since my dad first took me to matches when I was around 4 years old. While working around the world, sometimes for 4 years at a time it didn't stop me forming a bond to a football team in the country I was living in at the time. In saying that though, It didn't prevent me from tuning into the radio every Saturday to find what the Rangers result was.

I've always enjoyed McCann as a pundit. Unlike most he is able to articulate as if he knows what he is talking about.

Given their recent performances as "pundits with working knowledge" any broadcaster should be embarrassed to produce Hartson and Sutton on coverage of any football match ever again. Those two have lost all position of impartiality and respectibility long ago [sutton for his Kilmarnock/Dunfermline rant many seasons past] and should never appear on our tv screens again.

Given their recent performances as "pundits with working knowledge" any broadcaster should be embarrassed to produce Hartson and Sutton on coverage of any football match ever again. Those two have lost all position of impartiality and respectibility long ago [sutton for his Kilmarnock/Dunfermline rant many seasons past] and should never appear on our tv screens again.

Couldn't agree more. Hartson is just rubbish. Sutton is vindictive and really rubbish.

Couldn't agree more. Hartson is just rubbish. Sutton is vindictive and really rubbish.

Andy Walker makes me cringe the most out of Scottish TV pundits/co-commentators. In the past there's been certain pundits who our fans have all labelled biased but I haven't agreed. Walker though just couldn't be anymore obvious. He sounds like he's going to kill himself whenever we score and it makes Sky look rather amaturish when he's involved. Davie Provan is much better than Walker though I suppose that's why he now commentates for Premiership and Champions League games.

I think he used to be.

Was always under the impression that his family were celtic daft and he was a celtic fan too before he signed for us. his parents got a brick through their window when we cuffed them at septic park in the niar year. if he was a fan its pretty clear what he thinks of them now!

Edited by gisabeer