Ha ha, like I said, the pantomime logic on here is that if a player is really good it proves McCoist is shit and if a player doesn't make it, it proves McCoist is shit.

Pity Lewis McLeod was so unfortunate...

If McCoist puts players out on loan he's shit, if Warburton does it, he's magic.

Which of our teenagers has Warburton played regularly? None. His record on the three loans is pretty mixed, but if Oduwa or Zelalem become great players after leaving Ibrox, it will NOT prove MW is bad. If most of our current teenagers don't make it, it won't prove Warburton is bad. If our players come back from loan and play better, it will not prove Warburton is bad.

The same applies to all managers, including McCoist.

But mccoist was shit.

But mccoist was shit.

Even if you think so, you can't with any credibility, use McKay being a good player as "proof". It just doesn't make sense, that's the point.

There's just no need to either. If you're so sure he's shit, why the need to continually convolute some illogical "proof" from contradictory "evidence"?

Can't we just say that McKay has become a very good player without the disparaging, irrelevant and illogical references to McCoist?

Of course mckay is proof. You would need to be cracked to say otherwise.

Part of mccoist shitness was not rating mckay.

I think this is the point that cal is missing.

By trying to look at the development of the player he is missing, or ignoring, that McCoist never rated McKay and being able to "see" a player is as much a manager's job as is developing him.

Cal seems to be concentrating on the "development" aspect and overlooking that McCoist had ample opportunities to select McKay but preferred to loan him out - and before I hear "Warburton is loaning players out too" the situations are wholly different. The players that Warburton is loaning out are, to me at least, not ready yet and there are better players in the squad than those kids and they would get limited game time. McCoist, on the other hand, loaned McKay out and kept Aird and actually preferred Aird. That should tell us as much as we need to know.

Still haven't read your previous posts cal :D Not being disrespectful - don't have the time as I have been at hospital with the kid this morning and have been there about 7 or 8 times in the last two weeks as well as moving house by myself too - I couldn't give it the attention it deserves or the full responseit probably deserves :thup:

Of course mckay is proof. You would need to be cracked to say otherwise.

Part of mccoist shitness was not rating mckay.

don't know about that. I didn't rate McKay back in the bottom division and I'm a great judge of a player !