Season Tickets...An Update.

Am I right in saying that prices fell by a third when we went down to the bottom division and then there was a 10% increase and then nothing? If so we would be looking at an increase of 36% to bring it back to the same levels as it was before we went down.

Am I right in saying that prices fell by a third when we went down to the bottom division and then there was a 10% increase and then nothing? If so we would be looking at an increase of 36% to bring it back to the same levels as it was before we went down.

Such an increase would be madness.

We don't have anything like the same size of wage bill before we went down to the bottom division.

Such an increase would be madness.

We don't have anything like the same size of wage bill before we went down to the bottom division.

I may be wrong with my percentages so it may not be correct.

However our season ticket cash didn't really support the wages before we went down. I don't recall the prices being out of order before, and the club needs cash so I don't have too much of an issue if it returns to the same prices as it was when we were last in the SPL.

I have been thinking about this for a while as I brought this up a few weeks ago. Personally, I feel its a balance between showing that the supporters are appreciated and getting value and also bringing in welcome income for the team/business. I would probably suggest 10-15% in the first year(I said 10 before) and then stage the increases over the next 2 years so that in 3 years we have an increase of around 30-35% on where we are now. So in theory, if we were to win the league next year we could increase 15% now and then again 15% next season after winning premiership for example or 15% now and then an increase of 10 and then another 10-20% depending on weather we win league or not. Really there are many possibilities however staging a 30-35% increase over 3 seasons I feel would hopefully suit all parties?.

However I'm not running a multi million pound business, so what do I know:laugh2:

I may be wrong with my percentages so it may not be correct.

However our season ticket cash didn't really support the wages before we went down. I don't recall the prices being out of order before, and the club needs cash so I don't have too much of an issue if it returns to the same prices as it was when we were last in the SPL.

A massive hike may see many not renewing. That needs to be considered