Gedion..." I'm living the dream..."

id take him back for another season on loan. he wont be on massive wages, knows the style we play and with a little more effort and graft could prove a useful addition next season especially in Europe where we will be up against more technical players

Hes not my cup of tea tbh but if mark warburton wants him back then he can come. In warburton I trust!

Part of the beauty of football is how fans disagree on how good players are,I am on the side that thinks the lad has a great future ahead of him,but I agree with the fact whoever MW wants to bring in most Rangers fans trust his judgement and quite rightly so,he is a professional manager/coach we are just fans with opinions.

He'll get on tonight with the same instructions as Sunday, loosey goosey , float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

He did excellent when he came on tonight,still looks too light weight but non the less he looks a quality player with the ball.

He did excellent when he came on tonight,still looks too light weight but non the less he looks a quality player with the ball.

He was trying his best to put a bit a muscle into his challenges tonight, but it's difficult when your're as light as a feather. He was bouncing off big Barclay.

He was trying his best to put a bit a muscle into his challenges tonight, but it's difficult when your're as light as a feather. He was bouncing off big Barclay.

Some intense gym work on upper body strength would sort that out!