Outplayed, outfought and outclassed

I have been at liberty to tell the few tims that have been man enough to get in touch with me today that we were not at our best and I have seen us play better this season on several occasions and the game went pretty much as expected, minus the eventual outcome. I had thought it would be down to how well they took their chances, and the misses by Brown, Roberts, Griffiths coupled with a wee bit of luck (rebounding off Wes and out for a corner instead of into the net, the throw-in), were very important in our victory.

It is also worth noting that Miller had a glorious chance inside 10 mins that should have been buried, and a 2 goal lead would have seen either side dead and buried I believe.

For Timmy to now think they were unlucky is fantastic news for us, and long may they continue to underestimate our team spirit. Our 1 to 11 may not be, on paper, better than theirs, but we have a really good team ethos and spirit and desire, all of which look lacking over at the midden. Many tims were saying that none of our 11 would get into their team. I would flip that and say only Griffiths Roberts & Bitton would get into ours, and two of them we would not have anywhere near Ibrox for their extremist beliefs/ poor character.

We know we are going to strengthen in the summer with another 5/6 players plus perhaps replacement loanees, especially if we gain Euro entry. They don't even know who is going to be in charge and have another managerial merry go round to undertake before they can even look at their bloated and expensive squad.

For any betting punters out there, we are now 11/4to win the 16/17 title (9/2 before yesterday, cut to 10/3 after the game) and by the time we kick off in early August I have little doubt we will be a lot shorter.

Lots of Gers fans dont watch celtic games(fair enough).Ive watched most of them----hoping they get beaten,obviously.

Honestly,thats the best and hardest they have played this season.They are trying to deny this----giving it the"we never turned up shite".

That is their best,do not be kidded.Apart from deila starting with the wrong team,thats it from them.

For any betting punters out there, we are now 11/4to win the 16/17 title (9/2 before yesterday, cut to 10/3 after the game) and by the time we kick off in early August I have little doubt we will be a lot shorter.

Incidentally, Dolly is priced at 12/1 with Hearts at 40/1 and the rest at 200/1. Clearly the bookies don't share the concerns of some on here that think we may have to settle for third or fourth next season.

Best to get in now. 11/4 is still a decent price as far as I'm concerned.