Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

Just a wee reminder before kick off, this massive huge gap that the Scottish media and the BHEASTS who have been wheeled out to have their say!,is it really so big?,when you consider what Hibs have done in the cups this season beating Hearts & the Sheep,2nd & 3rd in the SP,and the way we have destroyed Hibs not to mention beating Killie then horsing Dundee,who the BHEASTS drew 0-0 twice!. I for one don't believe this ''gulf'' is so great and I am convinced if this Rangers team plays to their best then we will beat this mob!,causing an almighty timplosion.

My words, you can feel the tension on here. Only one game can create this mix of emotions.

I'm not expecting us to win. I would simply like us to compete. (To be fair, if we can create a shot on target that is an improvement on the last time we played them.) I'm strangely confident we'll score a goal or two, but whether that means we'll win, I'm not so sure. As long as they play for the jersey, give it their all, and 'get into them', then I'll be content -- one can never really be happy with a defeat.

Edited by Rousseau

As the gaffer said, I hope we go out there, enjoy the occasion and give it our all. And I do also hope that the ref has a good and neutral game and remembers, that this ain't Aussie rules footie.

Still not exactly sure how to "tackle" this game, as opposed to those we played before 2012. Still have that gut feeling that the ref will spoil the show and/or the Yahoos sneak it with a couple of goals that they would never score in a month of Sundays ... and the m(h)edia goes ballistic about their greatness. Obviously, it would be so much more sweet if we roll them over.

Well, we all know where we are ability- and performance-wise and what we are capable of. And that this game is a one-off. Perhaps it is best to start there and look what comes of it.

Snatched from FF ... and fishpakora

To Rangers Players.

Tomorrow is a career defining moment, a once in a lifetime opportunity to forge your place in the history of a great British institution.

Since 2012 the supporters of the club have had to endure unimaginable hurt, inflicted by a rag tag bunch of corrupt administrators, conspirators, ****s, politicians and (alleged) criminals. This season you have done much to reward the support for their loyalty and forbearance in the face of this onslaught.

We have loved watching you play with a style befitting a world renowned football club. For a squad that came together less than a year ago you have accomplished so much and have restored pride to the club and its support. You are playing with a style admired by all knowledgeable football aficionados. We hope you build upon your legacy to the club tomorrow.

There is an element in Scotland that has sought to eradicate our club from Scottish history. They show no respect for the game they play and do not hesitate to manipulate off the field circumstances to disadvantage us.

They deserve a reminder of their grubby inferiority.

You carry the hopes of the majority in Scotland and this week has seen the club receive many good wishes from across the globe as we stand on the verge of our return to the top of Scottish football. The pressure on you to perform tomorrow is immense but regardless of the result, you will stand tall amongst your contemporaries in Scottish football. Win and your name will be etched in the history of one of the worlds great football clubs.

As a supporter, I'm indebted to you for all you have accomplished this season. I wish you the very best tomorrow. Play with pride and determination and in the knowledge that you have already done do much to add to the heritage of a great British institution.

Go get them.....

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1081007-To-Rangers-Players-%2832-Viewing%29