Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic (Rangers win 5-4 after penalties)

The ref was fine. His one real mistake let to our goal. It was a minor mistake at that.

I think that was about as minor a mistake you can make and not one I'd ever get on the back of a referee for - it was the tiniest of deflections off our player. Even the consequences were pretty innocuous - a throw 40 yards out, which makes the mistake for all intents and purposes too distant a cause to make it relevant to the goal. Who is to say we wouldn't have won the second ball from the throw and done the same thing?

It's totally different from a bad penalty or offside goal call where a mere change in that decision brings a very high certainty of a goal.

The ref from his angle made a mistake on who's throw-in it was leading up to McKay's goal, an easy honest mistake when you look at his position behind the incident, the linesman should have seen it though but generally they look to the ref and take a back seat.

Allowing Griffiths to take his pot shot from 30 yards after coming close from 36 is unforgivable for me.

THAT is blatant cheating from an official.

The linesman DID see it and flagged for a Celtic throw. The ref overturned him. It was an honest mistake though.

You still refuse to see that the ref potentially HELPED us letting Griffiths hit that free kick from closer in.... We were awful defensively in the air - another 5 yards out and Griffiths has to just float that into the box with the possibility it ends in the net.

A meme almost as old as the internet itself, but it still makes me chuckle.

"Mein Fuhrer, [they] pumped us after extra time and penalties..." Magic.

Edited by Rousseau

Just noted this bit of info ...

Rangers FC ‏@RangersFC 8m8 minutes ago

MW: "We will fly down south and play a Premier League team behind closed doors between St Mirren and the Cup Final."

So we will have some game-time before taking on Hibs in the final.

Is there anywhere I can see the pre match build up,half time/full time sky analysis?

Methinks the 383 post (page 39; Fist half / second half links) does have both. You can watch it or download it.

Edited by der Berliner