Threads/discussions related to ongoing court proceedings

Folks,

I don't want to go down the route of banning all discussion on the above but I can't come on this morning to find users claiming x, y and z while the following Crown Office advice has been published:

"THE CROWN Office has warned social media users about making any prejudicial comments relating to the court case over the acquisition of Rangers assets in 2012.

In a tweet, the Crown Office said: "Please note that the Rangers case remains live under Contempt of Court Act and nothing should be published that might prejudice the case.

A key part of the contempt law is preventing the publication of material which could influence a jury and jeopardise the chances of an accused receiving a fair trial. Those found guilty of contempt of court may be sent to prison."

Please use your common sense with regard to the above. It matters little if your opinion is proven right or wrong.

Finally, I refer you to our main site/forum terms and conditions:

http://www.gersnet.co.uk/index.php/get-in-touch/terms-and-conditions

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bumping this post because I've had to delete another thread today.

If I've to do this again, people will be getting a direct warning ahead of a permanent ban.