Dean Windass backs Rangers-bound Josh for English Premier League

FORMER Aberdeen striker Dean Windass reckons his Rangers-bound son Josh, 22, will be playing in the English Premier League within three years.

Accrington Stanley duo Windass and Matt Crooks join Gers next season and Windass Senior said: "Josh can go as far as he wants in the game. He'll be in the English Premier League by the time he's 25.

"Rangers is a great chance for him and I know what it's like to play at Ibrox, he'll do brilliantly."

Midfielder Josh said: "It's an amazing chance with a huge club. I turned down quite a few English teams but it was a no-brainer.

I've a lot of self-belief I can play at the highest level."

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/rangers/7068530/Dean-Windass-backs-Rangers-bound-Josh-for-English-Premier-League.html

It's in the Sun. What they say goes for nothing.

Windass Senior said: "Josh can go as far as he wants in the game. He'll be in the English Premier League by the time he's 25.

Normally I agree,however that is a direct quote from his auld man so it's fair to assume he said it!

His father Dean was a striker; Josh is a Midfielder. I think you've just misread it CS.

Although, as TB says, facts don't count for much on these publications.

Edited by Rousseau

His father Dean was a striker; Josh is a Midfielder. I think you've just misread it CS.

Although, as TB says, facts don't count for much on these publications.

Absolutely,Nir Bitton---£10 million?,hes surely worth £50 million in anyones language.?