Season a Ticket Renewals

It's that time of year and I got to he email about renewing online same as everyone else which I will do as it's easier.

Does anyone have any idea of what the price increase will be?? I thought there would have been a press release or something on club site by now? I'm not sitting here worrying about it would just like to know? Does anyone think it will be on or around 10%?? Or if anyone is in "the know" could you let us know? WATP

Edited by cooponthewing

It's that time of year and I got to he email about renewing online same as everyone else which I will do as it's easier.

Does anyone have any idea of what the price increase will be?? I thought there would have been a press release or something on club site by now? I'm not sitting here worrying about it would just like to know? Does anyone think it will be on or around 10%?? Or if anyone is in "the know" could you let us know? WATP

Patience man!:)

I have been thinking about this subject area and it is a difficult one for the Club to handle.

Obviously prices have been suppressed as we haven't been in the top flight. However, the Club needs to maximize the ST revenues for many reasons, not least we need the revenue to support the manager in is transfer dealings to make us competitive. On the flip side of that... a sizeable increase could result in people getting very upset at significant increases %age wise, in an economic environment where people are hurting.

Hopefully if the Club increases ST's to the levels that Celtic are at (which should probably be our benchmark) the fans will recognize the reason and need for it and will support it in massive numbers, as they have throughout "The Journey".

I will be buying my online ST again, even if the price increases from $300 - I would happily pay more to watch this team play in the style they have been. I have re-found my love of watching us this season and it is all down to the style of play. So I say thank you to Mr Warburton, Mr Weir, all of their backroom staff, the Board and the players :D

Aye, I'm expecting about 10%, I asked TO a while back and they said as soon as league officially won they would announce. They are normally rapid out the blocks. That's why I thought we would have heard this week?

I think 10 percent would be too much IMO

Trying to think in my head what they might do? I agree 10% is a lot, and quite an increase, I reckon it's about right tho m8, wages will increase if we want to attract players plus the product we are receiving is of an alleged much higher quality. They may freeze kids prices? I'm budgeting 10% anyway, don't reckon that will be far off the mark?

Edited by cooponthewing

We all want to see Rangers attract the best possible players and to do that we all realise funds need to be raised via ST's but I think we will soon become accustomed to Rangers operating with a much smaller first team squad than in years gone by.

MW has gone on record I believe as saying he wants a first team squad of around 20 and no more than 25.That will certainly mean a much reduced wage bill compared to previous years.

Do we have to exchange into dollars to pay season ticket Craig?:champs:

Lol. I get charged USD but when it leaves my account they take out the GBP equivalent :D Works out to be about 200 quid a season.