Not really wanting to degrade the Petro Cup.

But this cup comp is a pain in the arse guys, ....oops I just did it!

All along in our journey, the last thing I ever thought about was this stupid cup! What's it for?

I've got a ticket for Hampden and will watch with delight seeing our players grace the pitch on Sunday and hopefully collect it, but next year it'll be completely forgotten about, lose or win.

The Petro Cup...for the minnows.

It's getting 'in the way' of a more important occasion.

Edited by Bearman

Hopefully we can survive the brutality of the Peterhead players and move on unscathed to the bigger fish.

Hope too that the ref selected protects the the true footballers on the park and doesn't go about breaking up play and brandishing cards willy nilly.

Could turn out to be a scabby game that works in our favour or maybe not.

Edited by Bearman

Hopefully we can survive the brutality of the Peterhead players and move on unscathed to the bigger fish.

Hope too that the ref selected protects the the true footballers on the park and doesn't go about breaking up play and brandishing cards willy nilly.

Could turn out to be a scabby game that works in our favour or maybe not.

I doubt if yellow cards will be important to us as we will be important to us as we will hopefully never be in the tournament again.

"The Petro Cup...for the minnows."

Let's hope it's not.

Having said that, PD are a decent club that's made it's way on it's own with the help of wealthy fans but nothing wrong with that. No massive input of public funds . Unlike some.

Apart from depressing me again about not having a ticket for the following sunday:laugh: I have to agree with the OP, however we are in every cup to win it, we are in the final, and its a full house, not a ticket to be had, which mean again almost 50k bears(the real greatest fans in the world) will be at hampden expectant of a good victory and a performance not as lethargic as Tuesday night. Its a good dress rehersal, gives the players a bit of an advantage having a game on the pitch the week before and yes we can give Billy King and Michael O'Halloran a definite start as they will be cup tied. Although MW/DW may want to start with the same 11 that will the following sunday.

Personally its our first chance to see us lift silverware:champs: so am looking forward to it, will be a party atmosphere and lets be honest defeat is unthinkable. Lets hope we can get it over and done with in the first half and then rest anyone who MW/DW feel needs the protection for the game v the soap stealers the week after:rfc::nshappy: