Just Been Banned From FF!

Sidenote ... it is essentially a guideline / rule on here that we don't ridicule or bad-mouth etc. other Rangers fan boards.

It is and always has been a rule on FF that using capitals in topic headers is a no-go (and methinks it is on here too). Pending on the admin at hand, you can be sin-binned straight away, banned, or receive a talking to. Unfortunate as it is at times, so are the rules and the work of its enforcers.

Novice. I have been banned so many times on FF i gave up counting. Been called an Earl so many times that i had to check my Birth Certificate to be sure it said. Religion- One Of The People.

They don't do Comedy Improv there lol

Me too, never post on there now.

Sidenote ... it is essentially a guideline / rule on here that we don't ridicule or bad-mouth etc. other Rangers fan boards.

It is and always has been a rule on FF that using capitals in topic headers is a no-go (and methinks it is on here too). Pending on the admin at hand, you can be sin-binned straight away, banned, or receive a talking to. Unfortunate as it is at times, so are the rules and the work of its enforcers.

I am not ridiculing FF,or any other site!,I'm calling it a pathetic ban, I am unaware of any rules of FF regarding using caps in topic headers,or gersnet for that matter,what is so wrong about it?,as I said I only C&P every article that I post on here and FF,why have I not been spoken to by gersnet admin for posting in exactly the same way?,pathetic!

Edited by ian1964

I'm a high count poster over there, on several accounts lol, they are getting my humour now.

I would be a high count poster also if I counted all my usernames:D

It was my religious & political views they did not like. Funny I've never had any bother on here, time yet I suppose.

It's all a bit political for me guys? I only come on here as I like me talking about the Bears with other bears, everyone seems pretty sociable, so i will refrain from getting myself into bother. Just keep me right on my the rules gents, don't want to get banned for something I was unaware I was not doing correctly.

I'm only here to talk about the Bears and fitba.

Edited by cooponthewing