FOI request reveals The Sun's Rebecca Gray's Lies

Great work from the VBs...

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=100&a=foi-reveals-the-suns-rebecca-grays-lies

Vanguard Bears today expose Rebecca Gray of The Scottish Sun for publishing blatant lies on News Corp's online tabloid on 10th March 2016.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/Old-Firm-cops-get-DOs-and-DONTs

foiresponse.jpg

Our Freedom of Information request quashes The Sun's claims of increased Police training, the sectarian term 'hun' being overlooked and the existence of a list of banned sectarian terms or songs.

Such ill-informed reporting by the so-called journalist Rebecca Gray, a disgrace to her profession, merely serves to heighten tensions leading up to the Scottish Cup semi-final, and Police Scotland should be asking questions of this newspaper for its dubious, almost sinister manner of reporting.

If there is any trouble at the up and coming Scottish Cup semi-final, Police Scotland should look upon her actions as incitement. While the ailing tabloid struggles with monetising its online content, Miss Gray may have given her employers reason to further reduce their digital 'talent' pool.

As I said on the post about the Suns article, a relative who knows about the subject told me it was garbage. Cops attending matches don't receive any briefing until the day of the game. The police planning department are the only ones who will have looked at the matter - and their main concern is the logistics of the whole thing.

Are you banned from there forum?

I can't access from my home wifi but can access fine from my mobile 4g.

Take it our IP's are blacklisted

No mate, I only ever visit their tweeter page and never tweet!