Rangers lose EBT side letters appeal...

I thought the contention was that football debts are expected to be paid but prize money and transfer money in the other direction has been with withheld.

We are the same club but they are deliberately picking and choosing the company when it comes to money owed and money due.

I thought the contention was that football debts are expected to be paid but prize money and transfer money in the other direction has been with withheld.

We are the same club but they are deliberately picking and choosing the company when it comes to money owed and money due.

Yeah, we were blackmailed and shafted by the SFA.

There are 2 elephants in the room in Scottish Football at the moment: Whyte getting convicted of a fraudulent takeover & Rangers winning the EBT appeal at the supreme court

Edited by RANGERRAB

yes and green agreed to it and is on trial for fraud

The 2 are unrelated, as far as I'm aware.

Every transaction that Green entered as a director of the club does not fall away if he gets found guilty of fraud. We still own Edmiston House, Lee Wallace is still our player and we still have unfortunately agreed to pay the SFA the cash.

When the Crown Office ordered their investigation the Scottish Football Authorities should have suspended all of the punishments for Rangers

The investigations don't have anything to do with Rangers not disclosing the EBT side letters to the SFA.

The investigations don't have anything to do with Rangers not disclosing the EBT side letters to the SFA.

I was thinking more of the other punishments we got.

As for the EBT's they were in the annual accounts every year although I do think we mayend up having to pay this fine