Czech Republic 0 v Scotland 1

I watched the match tonight, and learned sweet FA about Scotland!,aye they won the match with a decent goal,but Scotland done nothing before and after the goal and yet we had Nevin & Miller(Willie SHEEP) wallowing on what a good performance and great result!,FFS it was a pish performance in a meaningless friendly!,harping on about how well Scotland played!, I seriously give up on Scottish football,thank fuck I was born a Rangers fan and will have something to enjoy when we win our next top flight title!.................................

Meaningless result. The games that mattered were the Euro 2016 qualifiers where we couldnt even finish third.

I still want to see Scotland do well but have resigned myself to the fact that wont happen until the excessive yahoo influence at the SFA is curtailed in some way. Wee Chesney is not the wonder manager many make him out to be either.

Meaningless result. The games that mattered were the Euro 2016 qualifiers where we couldnt even finish third.

I still want to see Scotland do well but have resigned myself to the fact that wont happen until the excessive yahoo influence at the SFA is curtailed in some way. Wee Chesney is not the wonder manager many make him out to be either.

Ah!, but it will be enough to keep the Scottish football media & Tranny army happy and believing

Who makes him out to be a wonder manager? He isn't a great manager by any means but do you really think the squad we had was good enough to qualify for Euro 2016? Who would you rather have in charge? Until Scottish football is improved at a grassroots level, it seems rather irrelevant who the manager is. Whilst I've never been much of a fan, performances have improved considerably under Strachan and he does have EPL and some CL experience too. I would rather have him in charge than McLeish or some SPL dross.

Who makes him out to be a wonder manager? He isn't a great manager by any means but do you really think the squad we had was good enough to qualify for Euro 2016? Who would you rather have in charge? Until Scottish football is improved at a grassroots level, it seems rather irrelevant who the manager is. Whilst I've never been much of a fan, performances have improved considerably under Strachan and he does have EPL and some CL experience too. I would rather have him in charge than McLeish or some SPL dross.

Failing to get third in the Euro2016 qualifying group was a failure IMO.