Rumour mill: Hibs star wants switch to Ibrox

That can happen. I think he is still an excellent talent. I am just not sure he is the striker we need.[/QUOTE]

You are no different from anyone right now, in fact we as fans need a striker, a real poacher type who scores for fun...who is this guy that we crave?

MW thinks differently though going by the way he plays the game and his results thus far.

Martyn Waghorn wasn't signed for being 'prolific' yet has been exactly that!

Kenny Miller has found a second wind under the guidance of said Magic Hat...maybe that's why Cummings wants to come here?

I'm not sure Waghorn is prolific. Take out his penalties and how many has he scored ?

Allens contract only had one season to go-------there is no comparison.LOL all you like!!

Cummings' contract is up in 2017, so by the time the transfer window is open he has the same length left on his contract as Allan did.....