Doesn't bother me as i'm prone to a early departure myself, I park the Wee Rangers Club, if your not there sharp the police stop you getting out till the crowd coming along from Ibrox has gone. I have seen the day when i have sat waiting for a half hour, then sitting in traffic for another half hour before getting onto the M8. to then meet slow traffic. It all can add an extra hour to an already two and a bit hour drive. Have a little sympathy to the getaway gang. This season i'm holding on to very late as the team are scoring very late goals, this lead to me nearly being snowed in the Wee clubs car park, took about six Bears to push me out, so thanks for that Bears.

Zappa makes a dam good point too, I sit at the end of a row, apart from that it's the same for everyone who generally turns up 10-15 mins early, maybe goes for a piss, might get a pie or like me I stand and have a flick through programme for 5 mins. You sit down and the game starts, to be honest it's not as bad with the same old faces and it dosnt piss me off that much(u rarely see someone 15 mins late) but is it asking to much to be on a Time for KO??? Jeeees! I reckon I'm having a period guys, apologies for the moaning, could be middle age rearing its ugly head??

BTW, there's a lot of folk who get into the games late and it's not only on midweek fixtures, it's at weekends too, so is that an issue as well?

Correct mate,people can do what they want!,if you're late does that mean you shouldn't go in?

Edited by ian1964

Did this happen in the old days? I can't recall it in the 60s and 70s but my memory is shot. I'm curious as to when it started.

Yes it happened mate. As early as the 60's my dad used to park the car in one of the side streets up towards Mosspark Boulevard and we'd start heading out of the ground with maybe 10 minutes to go so we could get to the car and out onto a main road before the heavy traffic really began.

I appreciate people have different views on this, I know some people have work commitments, problems parking etc. And as I said in OP some folk have kids and mobility issues so have to leave early. My view is that if you can get in on time and stay to the end you should. We are there to support the Bears for 90 mins.

I appreciate people have different views on this, I know some people have work commitments, problems parking etc. And as I said in OP some folk have kids and mobility issues so have to leave early. My view is that if you can get in on time and stay to the end you should. We are there to support the Bears for 90 mins.

When the difference is getting home by the back of 5 in time to get a wash, something to eat and make arrangements take her indoors out for the evening or not getting home to half 6 having spent an hour at a bus stop or stuck in a traffic jam then I'd think that paying your money and supporting for 80 minutes is just fine. Some are married to female mafia assassins who like to get out now and then having been stuck in the house every other Saturday.. :sneaky: