[FT] Rangers 4 (Forrester 1; Holt 47; Halliday 54; Wallace 83) - 0 Dundee

What a performance on Saturday. For a game that could have been tricky we certainly came down on Dundee! I thought Miller had an excellent game and glad he got MotM, although it could have gone to any number of players.

I had a feeling Harry would come good once he got his first goal. He's so hungry to score. I really enjoyed the different attempts at free kicks. My fave being Halliday's, cause Millers look of sheer delight that it went in is a joy.

1989 was my last visit to Ibrox, so taking my seat was very emotional. What happened after kickoff was simply unreal! I couldn't believe what i witnessed and after returning back to Switzerland last night, i still Needed to pinch myself. Grateful i made the trip to be part of this wonderful Performance and one Thing is for sure...it won't take another 25 years for me to return to Ibrox!

1989 was my last visit to Ibrox, so taking my seat was very emotional. What happened after kickoff was simply unreal! I couldn't believe what i witnessed and after returning back to Switzerland last night, i still Needed to pinch myself. Grateful i made the trip to be part of this wonderful Performance and one Thing is for sure...it won't take another 25 years for me to return to Ibrox!

Glad you had a great time mate - well worth the time and money I'm sure!

I am sure that in the vast majority of Swiss Cantons, it is a criminal offence to be, 'very emotional'. Contemplate triangular bees in triangular trees before you end up in the jail.

Glad you enjoyed your day. Clearly, you are good luck, come back for the semi-final?

You must come again soon, obviously you brought us more than just a little good luck.

Glad you had a good and successful trip.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

In the preview, I referred to Paul Hartley's previous in bringing to Ibrox a team from an upper division, on Scottish Cup duty. It's only fair I update the statistics after Paul's second visitation :

Played : two.

Won : nil.

Draw : nil.

Lost : two.

For : nil.

Against : eleven.

Come back any time Paul.

......who was reported to be fit again but couldn't find a place on the bench behind three Academy players.

Not according to MW in his press conference today!,he has been ill............