I'll travel over from Switzerland for the Dundee game. my first game at Ibrox since November 1989 ! (beating Dunfermline 3:0)

Really looking Forward to it and i believe that it will be a cracking game of Football. 2:1 for the famous Glasgow Rangers...

Just give Dundee the respect they deserve but otherwise just Play it the Rangers way, then all will be fine

I'll travel over from Switzerland for the Dundee game. my first game at Ibrox since November 1989 ! (beating Dunfermline 3:0)

Really looking Forward to it and i believe that it will be a cracking game of Football. 2:1 for the famous Glasgow Rangers...

Just give Dundee the respect they deserve but otherwise just Play it the Rangers way, then all will be fine

Remember it's an early kick-off. It'd be a nightmare to travel all that way and miss it.

Safe travels and enjoy the match.

was that Ray Wilkins' last game? played in freezing fog at the end?

What gives me confidence is that we defended rather well these last few games, with our midfield players and wingbacks filling the spaces and making tackles. Whoever plays up front, we create an average of 15 to 20 shots per game. It is all about taking them and no matter who of our attacking players, all have the same ratio when it comes to missing the target :) As opposed to McKay, Forrester is actually a left winger by trade, so I do not exactly envisage him on the right side, that will probably McKay territory. IMHO it will be a 4-3-3 with the midfield three more a triangle ...

Foderingham

Tavernier - Kiernan - Wilson - Wallace

Ball

Holt - Halliday

McKay - Miller - Forrester

... but having written that, I wouldn't be surprised to see Law making a sudden reappearance. No Rangers manager has failed to hit us by a surprise every now and then, and I'm battle-hardened enough to expect one.

Line-up:

Three Changes For Dees

Foderingham

Ball

Holt - Halliday

SUBS: Bell, Law, Clark, Shiels, Burt, Thomson, Roberts.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/three-changes-dees/

.... next up, the lottery numbers! :flute:

Line-up:

Three Changes For Dees

Foderingham

Ball

Holt - Halliday

SUBS: Bell, Law, Clark, Shiels, Burt, Thomson, Roberts.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/three-changes-dees/

.... next up, the lottery numbers! :flute:

Forrester starts on the right :P