Hemmings will freeze as he always did at Ibrox and we will win by the odd goal.

Seems a little unfair. How many games did he play at Ibrox? 3 or 4 with most being a late substitute?

I think everyone agrees it will be another difficult match but why should we be worried is all I'm saying!,we are playing strong just now and we are at Ibrox!,I'm looking forward to it.

I think everyone agrees it will be another difficult match but why should we be worried is all I'm saying!,we are playing strong just now and we are at Ibrox!,I'm looking forward to it.

If your glass is constantly half-empty then pessimism becomes your constant state of mind.

If your glass is constantly half-empty then pessimism becomes your constant state of mind.

How can you possibly enjoy a match when you worry about it the whole week before it?:)

It's a game of football, I predict we will either win,lose or draw!

How can you possibly enjoy a match when you worry about it the whole week before it?:)

It's a game of football, I predict we will either win,lose or draw!

You are perfectly right with that statement but it hurts a f'n lot more when we lose.

As opposed to McKay, Forrester is actually a left winger by trade, so I do not exactly envisage him on the right side, that will probably McKay territory. IMHO it will be a 4-3-3 with the midfield three more a triangle ...

Foderingham

Tavernier - Kiernan - Wilson - Wallace

Ball

Holt - Halliday

McKay - Miller - Forrester

... but having written that, I wouldn't be surprised to see Law making a sudden reappearance. No Rangers manager has failed to hit us by a surprise every now and then, and I'm battle-hardened enough to expect one.

Great minds think alike dB

Forrester will start wide right or perhpas he and McKay will swap.

(#7)

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Has McKay started for us on the RHS for any games this season? I can't recall.

I can't really see MW moving McKay to the right but I also can't see him starting with Clark, so perhaps there isn't any other option than what BH/dB are suggesting.