RST Write to Senior SNP Figures Over IRA Pub Visit

That is quite a tweet Ian. If one of our RSC's had tweeted something similar about the UVF and ****** scum, not only would they be banned from getting tickets from Ibrox, the twitter operator would be on a charge from the authorities. Our media would be all over it, with headlines all over the place about sectarianism, radio phone-ins tut-tutting about it, demanding quotes from our Directors, demanding action from the PF etc etc.

This is one reason why I am all for the RST making this statement!,they shouldn't have to!,but the MSM will not and have not batted an eyelid at this,shocking!

This is one reason why I am all for the RST making this statement!,they shouldn't have to!,but the MSM will not and have not batted an eyelid at this,shocking!

The RST shouldn't have to do anything. That tweet is nothing to do with them. It is a matter for Plod Scotland. I presume they are investigating???

Not sure many are wanting to watch that Ian.

No point in making a post about Gazza and then bury your head in the sand when the BHEASTS get away with it!,don't watch it then!

You were one of the first ones to to say the RST statement was wrong!,nothing to do with Rangers,I am simply showing the double standards in the Scottish MSM!,it is an old video!

Edited by ian1964

Looking at the two stories and how they have been reported in the media, how can anyone say the RST are wrong to highlight this.

I think one or two haven't read the full thread and are under the impression that the RST have commented on the tweet rather than the SNP visit to the terrorist slophouse.

No point in making a post about Gazza and then bury your head in the sand when the BHEASTS get away with it!,don't watch it then!

You were one of the first ones to to say the RST statement was wrong!,nothing to do with Rangers,I am simply showing the double standards in the Scottish MSM!,it is an old video!

Maybe I have no idea who it is about. Bertie Auld is an old Celtic player for me. I am sure he was a protestant as well. And Yes I still don't think it is the RST's fight.