Aberdeen v Celtic

Aberdeen should have had a penalty and a player sent off when the two Celtic central defenders took shots each of trying to stop Rooney running through on goal. Boyata was all over him and Sviatchenko came in to pull him down about 10 yards out. It should have been a penalty and red card.

Kazim-Richards the fantastic striker who I believe has scored only 50 goals in 350 games should also have been sent off for deliberate stamping. He stepped over the Aberdeen player deliberately standing on his calf muscle on the way past. The compliance officer should be looking at this tomorrow.

CaU_TIOVIAs0x2Y.jpg:large

I only tuned in midway through the 2nd half, the sheep were 'booing' the guy Allan every time he touched the ball.

It's crazy for Allan...he's getting booed in green and grey because he's a 'H*n'...If that lot win the league I'm Christopher Biggins!