The 4th Gersnet Dinner on 30 January 2016: Featuring Willie Johnston & Colin Stein

Sorry missing 24 hours on the slopes of whistler is tooooooooo much to ask even for my beloved Rangers , plus I have a fantastic bud story I wish I could have told , I made a right Arse of myself , in a funny way of course

It's quite an incredible deal to be honest. A superb three course meal with two Rangers legends for £15? That's unheard of.

We will publicise this properly tomorrow but like BH says best to get in touch now if you want to go.

Sorry missing 24 hours on the slopes of whistler is tooooooooo much to ask even for my beloved Rangers , plus I have a fantastic bud story I wish I could have told , I made a right Arse of myself , in a funny way of course

PM me the story mate and I might use it.

08/01/2016 JOHNNYK £15.00 BALANCE £189.15

08/01/2016 CHARLTONMAN £30.00 BALANCE £174.15

08/01/2016 FRANKIE £15.00 BALANCE £144.15

08/01/2016 FRANKIE £15.00 BALANCE £129.15

That's another 5 paid, total now 8 paid; only 27 seats left.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

As a result of exposure on social media, we have had considerable outside interest in the dinner; but have decided to give existing site members priority.

Therefore we are open for priority bookings from site members and their bona fide guests up until 6.00pm this Monday night 11 January 2016.

Thereafter, we will accept bookings from non members.

Under the circumstances whilst we appreciate expressions of interest, we really need all bookings to be paid up front. As a reminder, the previous bank details continue to apply and newbies please PM me for details (apologies that my box is currently full but will be cleared shortly).

Edit: for the avoidance of doubt - "bookings" means paid bookings.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

just waiting for confirmation we'll still be here on 30'th. Def let you know before deadline. just didn't want to repeat last time and get an ear bashing

Quite agree, though it would be quite remiss of colinstein not to attend and give me the opportunity of saying will the real Colin Stein please stand up.

At least you're not suggesting that the classics will get in your way this time CS.

Edited by BrahimHemdani