The 4th Gersnet Dinner on 30 January 2016: Featuring Willie Johnston & Colin Stein

Quite agree, though it would be quite remiss of colinstein not to attend and give me the opportunity of saying will the real Colin Stein please stand up.

At least you're not suggesting that the classics will get in your way this time CS.

right we're in for 2 tickets.

I've forgotten the details ....paypal or something

After further discussions with the restaurant owner we will need to restrict to a maximum of 33/34 sitting down for dinner.

At this stage it is not clear whether or not our guests will be staying for dinner (might depend on how much they enjoy the company) so we can only sell a maximum of 32 tickets.

We have 11 paid as of now, meaning we only have 21 left to sell.

I don't want any existing member to be disappointed, so I urge anyone who is thinking of going to buy thier tickets asap and certainly before we open it to the other enquiries on Monday night.

Based on the feedback I've had up to now, I'm not in any doubt this will be a sell out, so please don't come begging me for a ticket later on.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Don't even joke about that, please.

And for the avoidance of doubt NO, we will not; not even if you put it to classical music.

well that's shite.

I was at the first ever RST dinner at The Moat. At 11 the meeting ended and we were all sitting there at tables pinting it up. We gave all the folk songs laldy.......

mind you next year they blasted out disco music which discouraged spontaneous outbursts.

never mind

We don't need Eusabio......we've got Colin Stein !

and see a wee sing song.........have a word wi' yersel' Brahim

fuckin' PARTY...........That's what i say.............

well that's shite.

I was at the first ever RST dinner at The Moat. At 11 the meeting ended and we were all sitting there at tables pinting it up. We gave all the folk songs laldy.......

mind you next year they blasted out disco music which discouraged spontaneous outbursts.

never mind

We don't need Eusabio......we've got Colin Stein !

and see a wee sing song.........have a word wi' yersel' Brahim

fuckin' PARTY...........That's what i say.............

Would a Bollywood movie do instead?