Harry Forrester Having A Medical Today

Harry Forrester: I'm privileged to be at one of the biggest clubs in Europe and can't wait to pull on the Rangers jersey

IBROX new boy eager to show what he can do and earn a longer deal after signing an initial six-month contract for his old boss Mark Warburton.

NEW boy Harry Forrester has admitted he can't wait to pull on a Rangers shirt and show the Ibrox crowd what he is capable of.

24-year-old Forrester signed an initial six-month deal to team up with old boss Mark Warburton today but is already eager to do enough to extend his stay beyond that.

Talking to Rangers official website Forrester said: “This move huge for me. This is one of the biggest clubs in Europe and I am privileged to be here and privileged to put on the shirt, and I want now to show people what I can do on the field.

“It’s only a six month deal as we speak, but hopefully I can get on the pitch and show everyone what I can do and we’ll talk from there.

“I’ve known Mark a long time and I know how he works, likewise he knows about me as well. The last few months at my old club haven’t gone too well, but I know Mark believes in me and I'm coming up here to prove him right.

“Like I say, it’s only six months but I want to be here a lot longer than just six months.”

Forrester got his first taste of the Ibrox atmosphere after taking in Monday's top of the table clash with Hibs and admitted he can't wait to be part of it: "The atmosphere was incredible. I was there from early-on to soak it all up and it was just great to be there and good to get the win too.

“The intensity of the game was phenomenal, and the boys played really well too, so it was a good all-round day and a great welcome to Glasgow."

The former Doncaster winger knows all about the Scottish game having spent a loan spell with Kilmarnock during the 2010-11 season, where he made seven appearances for the Rugby park side.

“I already know a lot about the club. I’ve done my research and I was here with Kilmarnock on-loan when I was 19, so I know how big the club is.

“I was only young when I was at Killie, but I felt it was a good learning curve for me. I feel I went back to England a better player, so hopefully I can learn from that and put it on the field at Rangers.

“This is not your average football club – it’s a huge, huge club and it is an absolute honour to be signed here now, and hopefully I can give the fans something to scream about.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/harry-forrester-im-privileged-one-7099609

111 comments!,I wonder if they are Rangers fans?:D

This is one of the worst I have seen:

56 minutes ago

Gerrybhoy67

Why don't you go and ask The Chief Constable of Glasgow why a club can Murder 66 of its own fans yet nobody was held accountable..Go in I Fkn dare yi

2mydhrt.jpg