SoS "Mols" top launched

12308546_1085253234839535_5946923272321529624_n.jpg?oh=9f182d8c31118ad5db3dc17ac7c4fb6b&oe=56ED3361

The "Mols" jersey is to celebrate the announcement of Michael becoming a SoS Football Academy ambassador. When we asked for Michaels approval to launch a jersey using his name he said " he would be honoured"

Reminiscent of the famous dutch tops from th '70's

All profits split equally between SoS football academy and Rangers Youth via Rangers Lotto

Available to view and order here

http://store.sonsofstruth.co.uk/products/adidas-mols-fans-jersey-short-sleeve-puma-dutch

Craig

So if I can get you the alternative fats-o-fit I take it you'll be buying :whistling::laugh:

Unfortunately yes I would need a fats-o-fit size. With the waist the way it is I would need American football shoulder padding to fill up to the size I would need to get for the waist. I am afraid the Michelin man comes to mind.:)

Unfortunately yes I would need a fats-o-fit size. With the waist the way it is I would need American football shoulder padding to fill up to the size I would need to get for the waist. I am afraid the Michelin man comes to mind.:)

So thats not an Avatar,thats a polaroid ?