SoS:- What easdale really got in return for his £500k loan

So you think it was right to make agreements with part of the group that was raping the club.

Bringing out a book and now this, I am beginning to have sincere thoughts on Craigs motives to be honest.

Sometimes you have to deal with people you don't like, hate or whatever. They may be nasty, they may be crooks but to have some dialogue deals are done. I did this many time during Union discussions with management. Craig has told us something we did not know before, there may be more to come depending on Easdales's behaviour.

As far as your comment about Craig bringing out a book, are you saying that a Rangers fan is not allowed to do this? A good few others have or is it only Craig you have a problem with?

As far as his motives are concerned it seems a hell of a lot of trouble to take, including insults, critisism etc. over the last few years, for what ? To write a book? Btw I do not know Craig Houston.

Probably but it looks like now the dust is settling he is doing everything to stay in the limelight. He should be helping pull the fan groups together and not be going on these publicity stunts.

Finding it hard to understand your logic here, are you saying that you did not wish to know this information? Its just a "publicity stunt" to you.

Sometimes you have to deal with people you don't like, hate or whatever. They may be nasty, they may be crooks but to have some dialogue deals are done. I did this many time during Union discussions with management. Craig has told us something we did not know before, there may be more to come depending on Easdales's behaviour.

As far as your comment about Craig bringing out a book, are you saying that a Rangers fan is not allowed to do this? A good few others have or is it only Craig you have a problem with?

As far as his motives are concerned it seems a hell of a lot of trouble to take, including insults, critisism etc. over the last few years, for what ? To write a book? Btw I do not know Craig Houston.

Neither do I and I am glad he stood up when others didn't. I just feel he is now cheapening himself. I have no problem that he writes a book but it is the timing of it. The blood has not even been mopped up yet but he has a book on the shelves. The job is nowhere near been done he shouldn't be on a lap of honour.

Neither do I and I am glad he stood up when others didn't. I just feel he is now cheapening himself. I have no problem that he writes a book but it is the timing of it. The blood has not even been mopped up yet but he has a book on the shelves. The job is nowhere near been done he shouldn't be on a lap of honour.

That is utter nonsense of a statement IMO.

It is more than an opinion Pete,it is more like an accusation!

Yes that is a question of where the border is between opinion and accusation. Maybe they are even the same thing. Sorry not sure how to answer that really because it remains my opinion.

It's easy to see how sp1vs and chancers have found it so easy to divide our support. Here is a guy who has sacrificed a lot to start up a protest group in our hour of need and saw it through to regime change having his motives questioned :shock:

Now you don't have to like the individual, nor do you have to buy the book but you really should respect the guy for what he has done and recognise his freedom to write a book, which apparently is partly to fund the SOS football academy. Not to mention the relevance of his inside knowledge of the struggle and our interest that makes a book make sense.

Writing a book is a commercial venture, the timing has to do with the Xmas market and the subject matter has to be reasonably fresh for there to be sufficient interest.

I hate secrets , mostly because i have big gub but also because i'm an open person. So let's hear and see about what went on, warts and all. Going back to the start of our troubles and the sale of the club to Whyte, too many people at the top echelon at Rangers bought into Murray's code of omerta. One frightening thing was Rangers supporters relying on our enemies for stories about what was going on at the club, no fecking wonder scum like three names, the Rtc blog and various known anti-Rangers mhedia, where allowed to set the agenda.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Agree with this 100%