SoS:- What easdale really got in return for his £500k loan

I only criticise Pete's post interpretation skills because they are the base to his pointing 'finger of suspicion', which is the real issue.

I note you have done similar, but in your own style.

Talking about Kenny Miller or any footballing matter is very different to pointing fingers of suspicion at fans group leaders.

Let's draw a line under this.

Criticism is ok but IMO groundless and dark unspecified suspicion shouldn't be.

Happy to draw a line under this but with respect to CH, we must remember he's not bound by the same 'rules' our more formal groups are which perhaps adds to any perceived suspicions.

To be clear, I think Pete is completely wrong but I'm also glad he's mentioned his doubts because that enables some sensible discussion on the subject which helps clarify CH's position.

Happy to draw a line under this but with respect to CH, we must remember he's not bound by the same 'rules' our more formal groups are which perhaps adds to any perceived suspicions.

To be clear, I think Pete is completely wrong but I'm also glad he's mentioned his doubts because that enables some sensible discussion on the subject which helps clarify CH's position.

Sensible discussion is usually good.

Criticism can be useful and constructive.

I wouldn't have had 'a go' at Pete if IMO he had stayed within those boundaries, but I've said enough now and the line is drawn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a loosely connected footnote, I would mention that there are seperate efforts from 'usual suspects/agitators' at various levels that continue to do their thing. Including discrediting anyone perceived as being or having been a 'danger' to the interests of 'the other side' within our ongoing corporate struggle. That list of targets goes from individual supporters/fans groups up to the Chairman/PM etc.

Hence the reason that I feel strongly that this type of issue is something where criticisms and darker suspicions should be clearly differentiated between and the latter should need reasonable grounds.

Edited by buster.

I wouldn't have had 'a go' at Pete if IMO he had stayed within those boundaries, but I've said enough now and the line is drawn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a loosely connected footnote, I would mention that there are seperate efforts from 'usual suspects/agitators' at various levels that continue to do their thing, including discrediting anyone perceived as being or having been a 'danger' to the interests of 'the other side' within our ongoing corporate struggle. That list goes from individual supporters/fans groups up to the Chairman/PM etc.

Hence the reason that I feel strongly that this type of issue is something where criticisms and darker suspicions should be clearly differentiated between and the latter should need reasonable grounds.

I'd certainly agree with the latter part of your post. :thup:

As a loosely connected footnote, I would mention that there are seperate efforts from 'usual suspects/agitators' at various levels that continue to do their thing. Including discrediting anyone perceived as being or having been a 'danger' to the interests of 'the other side' within our ongoing corporate struggle. That list of targets goes from individual supporters/fans groups up to the Chairman/PM etc.

Firstly in answer to GS. No I have no idea where the profits of the book will be going.

Secondly: my stepping out of boundaries that is a cracker coming from you.

I have been told I am talking David Nish

My wife's sexual behaviour has been questioned.

I have been accused of misusing my moderator status.

And my analytical skills have been questioned.

Now one of the boundaries of debate that I have learned is that personal insults are a sign of a poor debater.

I suppose my analytical skills have let me down here again but then again we all do make mistakes and get things wrong.

I may be barking up the wrong tree but it is better to cautious than let the vines entangle around you.

Now I will draw a line under the discussion.

Firstly in answer to GS. No I have no idea where the profits of the book will be going.

Secondly: my stepping out of boundaries that is a cracker coming from you.

I have been told I am talking David Nish

My wife's sexual behaviour has been questioned.

I have been accused of misusing my moderator status.

And my analytical skills have been questioned.

Now one of the boundaries of debate that I have learned is that personal insults are a sign of a poor debater.

I suppose my analytical skills have let me down here again but then again we all do make mistakes and get things wrong.

I may be barking up the wrong tree but it is better to cautious than let the vines entangle around you.

Now I will draw a line under the discussion.

Pete, I apoligise for any offence taken.

The truth as Craig sees it. The trailer for the book seems more commercial minded as truth for me. BUT as they say never judge a book by it's cover

I think it's more than how he see's it Pete, it's the fact's about his participation in the downfall of the Rats and Divs, ok there is one huge rotund rodent still to be removed yet, but Craig is working on that, so i am eagerly awaiting the serial " Rotund Retail Rat, My Part In His Downfall" haha

If there's one thing I'm taking from this unedifying thread, it's to use 'Colin Nish' as rhyming slang. Thanks: I'll endeavour to work it into conversation on a regular basis.

As for the rest of it? Total Colin Nish.

It's going for a Lillian Gish, a grand old Hollywood actress, standards are going right oot the windy these days ha.

Pete, I apoligise for any offence taken.

No problem I have a thick skin and I didn't really take offence.

I suppose after so many lying baskets running the club I see skeletons in every cupboard but as I say nobody should be beyond suspicion.