SoS:- What easdale really got in return for his £500k loan

What I'm about to disclose had been previously agreed to remain private. Sandy Easdale and I had a gentleman's agreement that it wouldn't be made public but on the condition that once he left the board he wouldn't have any more news associated with Rangers.

I believe today's announcement that he and Somers agreed to the Sports Direct gagging order makes him fair game.

I visited Sandy at his premises in Inchinan several times before the EGM in March of this year. We discussed several things including buying his shares for a third party, getting him to vote for the new board and other things that will remain confidential.

Sandy always played the "why does no one like me" card and I often reminded him he lied to the Rangers fans.

One this occasion I used his lie of not taking anything in return for his £500k (or "half a bar" as he described it) loan.

When I challenged him to come clean and tell me he was lying he refused the offer.

I then told him I knew he'd received a further 2 tickets for life in our directors box at Ibrox he defended himself with "aye but I only took what I'd been already promised by Charles Green"

He took a further two life tickets on the back of of the loan as he felt the two he received from Charles Green when he initially invested weren't enough. He wanted four.

Fortunately our board were informed of this agreement and hastily notified Mr Easdale that he was no longer welcome at Ibrox.

I've not heard from him, his suspended lawyer or his rat of a PR man for a while. I think that may change soon but I care not.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Craig

The big news in this for me is that Craig has agreements with Easdale. Some that he is not prepared to tell, I find that far worse than getting 4 tickets for loaning the club 500.000.

I don't concur , he obviously had to agree with Easdale that things would be kept confidential or there would have been no discussion.

I don't concur , he obviously had to agree with Easdale that things would be kept confidential or there would have been no discussion.

So you think it was right to make agreements with part of the group that was raping the club.

Bringing out a book and now this, I am beginning to have sincere thoughts on Craigs motives to be honest.

So you think it was right to make agreements with part of the group that was raping the club.

Bringing out a book and now this, I am beginning to have sincere thoughts on Craigs motives to be honest.

Pete, there is not one other Rangers fan that has done more to rid the club of the scum that have nearly killed our club,you are barking up the wrong tree mate

Pete, there is not one other Rangers fan that has done more to rid the club of the scum that have nearly killed our club,you are barking up the wrong tree mate

Probably but it looks like now the dust is settling he is doing everything to stay in the limelight. He should be helping pull the fan groups together and not be going on these publicity stunts.