Angela Haggerty Appointed To Sunday Herald!

sunday herald ‏@newsundayherald 6h6 hours ago

We are delighted to announce 3 new columnists: Hardeep Singh Kohli @misterhsk, Angela Haggerty @AngelaHaggerty and psychotherapist Val Burns

https://twitter.com/newsundayherald

Unbelievable appointment.....................

Edited by ian1964

Unlikely. Eager Rangers supporters will be circulating links to the herald at every opportunity.

With this I refuse to click any link to the herald and I ask everyone to refrain from doing it. That is as a poster and not as a mod.

Unlikely. Eager Rangers supporters will be circulating links to the herald at every opportunity.

Any article has to be backed up with a link on this forum as per instruction from Frankie!,I suggest you take it up with him.

Sorry mate!,maybe I misinterpreted your post?,I thought you were having a go at me for posting links to the article!,apologies.

Do whatever you like. If an article/quote is posted it's definitely good to have a link to go and check what has actually been published. I would personally prefer not to see Haggerty's work posted, or linked to, here. What difference does it make though. Go somewhere like twitter and you will find plenty of people circulating links to it.

Whilst on the topic, I recently overheard a conversation between two Scottish journalists. They definitely depend on people circulating links to work. As such, Haggerty's rise to the staggering heights of the Herald should make sense. She will generate lots of traffic from gleeful celtic fans and angry Rangers fans.