Clyde 1 Friday 14/11/2015 - Big DJ Defends Rangers

We now have credibility on the 'stripping of titles' Keevins reckons it's up to SFA the SPFL.. somebody has to take a lead here he says...unadshamingly ignoring the fact it's the media that is stirring the whole thing up in the first place??

What are these guys doing? Instead of reporting on great feats on the park they seem to want other issues that have nothing to do with football keep them in a job.

Sack the f**king lot of them and start again!

Give DJ credit where its due. He wouldn't back down from his 'crawling out from under rocks' comment when pressed by Keevins. "You can'y say that about people in the mhedia and journalists Derek" - "Oh yes I can and I stand by it. I don't need to name names Hugh - they know who they are. Its every time there's a chance to have a go at Rangers they come crawling out". I also liked his "No one likes us we don't care!".

I caught this live on the way up the road on Friday evening and DJ was spot on with his comments. He also defended his position on the comments very well afterwards.

He knew fine well what he was saying in the first place and didn't back down later when under fire because he meant every word of it.

Well done DJ. :tu:

I caught this live on the way up the road on Friday evening and DJ was spot on with his comments. He also defended his position on the comments very well afterwards.

He knew fine well what he was saying in the first place and didn't back down later when under fire because he meant every word of it.

Well done DJ. :tu:

He should make himself more aware of the facts as well though!,well in big DJ

Was there something he slipped up on?

I didn't listen to it all mate,I never do,however some of the times I have listened in previously he seems lost with some of the facts!,he did a lot better this time,I'm just saying he should make sure he is spot on with every detail.