Sons of Struth Demand The Truth Pre launch order

Oh dear God whyyyyyy

Probably because he has a story that he feels worth telling and that many others have expressed an interest in knowing more detail of what has been going-on............. This book will, I'd imagine fill that void regards the perspective from the front-line/'command structure' of the supporters who stood up to be counted.

You can sit back and 'have a go',..... but Craig Houston got up of his bahooky and did something about what was going on and that should be respected,............ no-one is forcing you to buy the book.

Oh dear God whyyyyyy

Over the next two years his campaign to oust a despised board at Rangers took over his life, resulted in the company he ran going out of business, caused the break-up of his long-term relationship, saw him become temporarily estranged from his two young children, put his income in jeopardy and led to him sinking into a deep depression.

With the backing of his best friend Sandy Chugg, a once-notorious football casual who was a prominent member of the feared Inter City Firm in the 1990s and who had spent time in prison for dealing ecstasy tablets,

Why indeed.

Why indeed.

So selective snippets which fit your own agenda are the only relevance in all of this ?

If only MORE of us had got off our collective arses and did what Craig did then we may already be further forward than we currently are.

I can see why some don't agree with him doing this, as is their prerogative, but to use a couple of snippets to prove your agenda seems like petty point-scoring to me.

I can see why some don't agree with him doing this, as is their prerogative,

I'm certainly not against him doing it and respect him for all his efforts, but I just don't see the need for the book, particularly at this time with everything that's going on.

I assume he's trying to raise funds for his academy and it sounds as if there will be a few interesting anecdotes.

To be perfectly honest, I've disagreed with Craig a lot but I've also been impressed the way he's handled himself in the media and admire him for doing the kind of dirty work none of his critics were prepared to do to try and change things.

I hope the book sells well as there's not enough content on the last few years from a Rangers supporting perspective.

FWW Volume II will be the most accurate reference to have though once all this is done and dusted... :whistle:

Why indeed.

There are many questions for our support to consider about their ongoing 'political' judgement, how they were influenced and how they might look to review that behaviour where necessary. This particular "why" that you pose is curiosity that might have been better placed in the past.

People don't have to buy the book if they don't want to and as to the reason for timing,..... I'd imagine it be commercial having something to do with the proximity of Xmas. Another is that you tell a story when it is 'fresh' and there is more than enough material to work with as it stands regards regime change.