Further statement from Rangers Football Club, RE: Title-stripping

Add this Thomson character to Chris McLaughlin and make them both persona non grata at Ibrox. They and their high-ups simply do not understand any other language.

NB: What had Thomson to say to Lord Nimmo's verdict on the matter, rather than this tax-issue?

Edited by der Berliner

Why have the cabal/SFA not issued a statement saying no titles will be stripped?,it would put to bed all this nonsense!,or is their silence because they are going to attempt an illegal stripping of titles?

They'll be waiting until next month to see if BDO appeal.

They'll be waiting until next month to see if BDO appeal.

Not doing their duty/hiding again,incompetent again,these muppets are a big part of all that is wrong with Scottish football,but the rest of Scottish football are happy with them in place as long as Rangers keep getting kicked up and down. They should issue a statement as by law they can't take our titles and they should be saying as much,cowards!

Not doing their duty/hiding again,incompetent again,these muppets are a big part of all that is wrong with Scottish football,but the rest of Scottish football are happy with them in place as long as Rangers keep getting kicked up and down. They should issue a statement as by law they can't take our titles and they should be saying as much,cowards!

You have to remember we're dealing with directors of clubs that consider mad Phil a friend. Their default position will be to punish Rangers - it's just how they get to that position that will take time and how far they can go.

I've absolutely no doubt a new commission will be formed.

You have to remember we're dealing with directors of clubs that consider mad Phil a friend. Their default position will be to punish Rangers - it's just how they get to that position that will take time and how far they can go.

I've absolutely no doubt a new commission will be formed.

Agreed mate. Fucking bring it on!

It reminds me of the old fable of the scorpion asking the frog for a ride to the other side of the river bank. The frog thinks, if he stings me, I'll die but he drowns, so he surely wouldn't do that. Unfortunately, as they are half way across, the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, and as the frog is dying asks the scorpion why he did that, knowing that they will both die. The scorpion answers, I cant help myself, it is my nature!

Scottish football seems intent to drag down our club to the detriment of the wellbeing of the league! Irrespective of whether BDO appeal or not, the SPFL should be coming out and stating that no other club has been penalised in the manner that Rangers has and that no further action will be taken. Unfortunately, scorpions remain scorpions and will follow their nature.

The fact that the BBC had to dig out a no mark like O'dear to interview despite high profile ex players & ex manager saying no titles should be stripped and the fact that titles can't be stripped by law says all you need to know about the Scottish BBC!

It reminds me of the old fable of the scorpion asking the frog for a ride to the other side of the river bank. The frog thinks, if he stings me, I'll die but he drowns, so he surely wouldn't do that. Unfortunately, as they are half way across, the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, and as the frog is dying asks the scorpion why he did that, knowing that they will both die. The scorpion answers, I cant help myself, it is my nature!

Scottish football seems intent to drag down our club to the detriment of the wellbeing of the league! Irrespective of whether BDO appeal or not, the SPFL should be coming out and stating that no other club has been penalised in the manner that Rangers has and that no further action will be taken. Unfortunately, scorpions remain scorpions and will follow their nature.