Police say loyalist fan banner was confiscated at Rangers v St Mirren game for safety

Similarly why not have have them representative on the flag, if that what the supporters club wish to have on it.

No one is trying to stop them, they could have anything they like on it - doesn't mean it's any good or that people won't find it lacking in class. The could wish to put KFC branding on it; or use textspk / terrible grammar; or a big, steaming turd; and while it's a free country to an extent, I'd be free to find that piss poor also.

However, no matter how bad it is, I agree that it shouldn't be removed by the police without a decently explainable reason.

No one is trying to stop them, they could have anything they like on it - doesn't mean it's any good or that people won't find it lacking in class. The could wish to put KFC branding on it; or use textspk / terrible grammar; or a big, steaming turd; and while it's a free country to an extent, I'd be free to find that piss poor also.

However, no matter how bad it is, I agree that it shouldn't be removed by the police without a decently explainable reason.

Agree they can have any symbolism they wish on it, even chavism lol.