Mourinho invited into a refs dressing room..

...to be sent to the Stand to the delight of the Media Wolves!

Conspiracy or not?

There is a large section getting on top now...do you agree with this?

Do you agree with kicking someone who is down...?

Rangers get this exclusively in Scotland. Wait until we move back up, then consider it more.

Mourinho is an arrogant man. Those that like him relish that because he was always right, always winning. Those that dislike him are now entitled to relish his failures.

Trying to be impartial, I do feel he gets pulled-up a lot by the FA. Others get away with it. To be fair, I don't think there should be any fines or punishments altogether for criticising the referees: they get it wrong on so many occasions, surely they should get blamed; and, likewise, praised for doing a good job?

Edited by Rousseau

I love the man great coach , but he is being put under all kinds of pressure by the media who love failures and they cant wait to see the wee man fail I watched the game on Saturday and the wonder player was a disgrace Hazzard walked about not wanting to be involved and now its being said that Fabregras is the rebel leader in the dressing room simple solution kick their arses out the door and sell them .

I love the man great coach , but he is being put under all kinds of pressure by the media who love failures and they cant wait to see the wee man fail I watched the game on Saturday and the wonder player was a disgrace Hazzard walked about not wanting to be involved and now its being said that Fabregras is the rebel leader in the dressing room simple solution kick their arses out the door and sell them .

If the coach loses the dressing room it is on the coach. It is his job to maintain harmony and if he cant do it then he falls on his own sword. Mourinho isn't under pressure from the media, that's silly. Mourinho is under pressure because he has lost 6 of 11 Premiership games this season.

Edited by craig

Diego Costa has lost the plot...then again, he never had it in the 1st place...that kick out in the chest at Skrtel was another example of his craziness, why the FA have decided not to punish him yet again is baffling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3wtKGgTuFw

He will for sure repeat these type of 'offences' time and time again, he's a mental case.